Jimzk5

If you have £18m to throw about, and by the sounds of it Wolves do, then he is certainly worth a punt. In today's market it isn't that ridiculous.

Sure, he is shit 80% of the time but will do a job, if he flops again he will be someone they can bring on, push teams back, counter attack with, get them up the pitch. For £18m now is better business than most I have seen this year.

If they are signing him to hang their hat on, be a consistent outlet and get them double figures in assists they might be in trouble.

On 24/07/2018 at 22:38, Zatman said:

I think even higher. Arsenal, United, City, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool

their squad is as good as anybody below that. Burnley finished 7th no reason Wolves cant

Likes of West Ham and Everton will be a little bit better I think. Leiceste look to have signed o.k aswell. After that though I wouldn't say their squad is inferior to likes of Southampton and Newcastle who were nearly top half last season.

Guess they think they can develop Adama into a wing back unless they're going to play him upfront?!

Looks like they're selling Barry Douglas to Leeds. Surprised by that as he's one of their unheralded players who I reckon would've stepped up in the premier league as very impressed by many of his performances last season. His set pieces are excellent aswell.

• Like 1

I said about Adama when he left us, he seems like the kind of player that is destined to be a complete journeyman.

In 5 years I expect him to be on loan to Nice from his parent club, Galatasary, which is his 8th club.

• Like 3

Wolves doing well in my view with their signings. They will definitely be in top ten.fair play to them.

We will be back soon then it's game on ! Wish them well for the season.

With regards to adama if its 20% sell on we could make 4m out of it. Great business. 

17 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

If you have £18m to throw about, and by the sounds of it Wolves do, then he is certainly worth a punt. In today's market it isn't that ridiculous.

Even in today's market it still is. He's turd and will never amount to anything. 

That year we went down, he definitely should have been playing every game. We were garbage and going to lose anyway. Quite good fun watching him pick it up in his own box, roast 5 players and gently lay it off to their centre half.

---

Linked with Pepe today Wolves! Be very funny if they get him. Who's next? Ronaldo in two seasons when they make Champions League?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, penguin said:

Traore dislocated his shoulder last night in a friendly with Sunderland. Move now possibly off.

Great news is t it? The one good thing to happen yet this occurs bloody joke.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

When I see Rojo going for £25m and a £20m price tag on Danny Ings, it really does make me question whether I want to keep watching this game.

They are destroying it. They have destroyed it.

Players are going for double their initial transfer fees after failing to impress at their clubs. Crazy. 

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bid rejected according to sky. Have Bid lower than the 18m release clause. Clowns.

As if boro would sell for less

I would. If they get £18m for him they'll have done very well. 

Â