Jimzk5

23 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Luton in talks with Wolves to sign Ryan Giles. Was on loan at Middlesbrough last year and racked up 11 assists as a fullback which is decent. 5 million fee. an upgrade on Bree i suppose

Luton being smart about their business 

• Like 2

Wolves fans in meltdown over that interview, I haven't listened but from comments I've seen, seems like he's complaining about players being sold behind his back, more players to be sold, and not being able to bring in the players he wants, a plan was sold to him when he initially joined but then that changed when they decided to prioritise more budget friendly sigings, he agreed to that after a meeting, but now he's saying even that plan isn't what he thought it was.

It's pointing to him maybe not even being their manager for much longer, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Saudi clubs tried to tempt him, maybe the one that got turned down by Silva.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, useless said:

Wolves fans in meltdown over that interview, I haven't listened but from comments I've seen, seems like he's complaining about players being sold behind his back, more players to be sold, and not being able to bring in the players he wants, a plan was sold to him when he initially joined but then that changed when they decided to prioritise more budget friendly sigings, he agreed to that after a meeting, but now he's saying even that plan isn't what he thought it was.

It's pointing to him maybe not even being their manager for much longer, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the Saudi clubs tried to tempt him, maybe the one that got turned down by Silva.

He has a dream of a beautiful land where transfer budgets are unlimited. And only a few public executions daily

• Like 1

Weird tbh, they had 2 players on loan last season with a mandatory buy this summer, so the signed Cunha for 40m ish, then Traore for 10m ish, so they have spunked 50m already without actually signing anybody new that they wanted this summer, and i assume those 50m worth of signings has almost used up all their kitty?

really weird, especially if they have to sell even more players.

Last season they were the lowest scorers in the league, of their five players that managed to score more than two goals, they've released Adama, sold Jiminesz and Neves, and Podence has been left out of their current tour because he's for sale, that just leaves Hwang.

They've got Fabio, but even his future is uncertain as his father and agent as said he wants to leave, not sure if there's been any change since then, Kalajdzic also returning from injury.

Basically need to strengthen their attack, but I haven't seen them linked to any strikers other than Che Adams.

While progress is being made as Liverpool seek more first-team signings, the club have completed a deal for teenage Wolves defender Harvey Owen.

:snip:

Owen, 14, has announced his arrival at the AXA Training Centre after seven years at Wolves, with the deal reportedto be worth up to £800,000.

“Very happy to sign for Liverpool, can’t wait to get started,” he wrote on Instagram.

This is Anfield link

IMG_8937.jpeg.6097e09737466ecaafc6cdcc74dd9912.jpeg

• Haha 3

Â