West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep only Derby (11), Sunderland (15) and Huddersfield (16) have worse Premier League points tallys than we managed in 15/16.

we don't talk about that please. the ouf is too great.

I think they'll find it hardest in this division of the newly promoted sides. Their whole thing in the championship was that they had better players than the rest of the league allowing them to worry a bit less about the opposition and do as they please, but even then they struggled for goals.

Having the better 11 isn't a thing for them anymore and goals are going to be even harder to come by.

14 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Two penalties in a 2-2 draw with Brentford Nylons in't Cup.

Then lose on penalties.

spacer.png

Indeed. However, I'm not going to laugh at my mate until we get past Bristol Titties. 

3 minutes ago, yayoboy said:

WTF? Lampard must be in need of clubcard points

recon he’s out of the job by November, its like he is under pressure to play the new signings, he could hide behind the embargo last year. Callum Robinson another player we let go on a free scoring 2

2 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I'm not watching, are West Brom playing well or are Chelsea just crap?

They’ve been decent enough but every goal has been a complete gift.  

Thiago basically gave them a carbon copy of the Whelan mistake in the play offs.

4 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

I'm not watching, are West Brom playing well or are Chelsea just crap?

Bit of both, chelsea are making them look better than they are,  still think Albion have a decent side and always a threat on the counter 

Â