West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

1 point after 3 games is terrible.

If they don't get at least 9 points in the next 7 they are in trouble.

TBF Leicester and Chelsea at home and Everton away isn't an easy start, we got 1 point from those 3 games last season.

Wasn't impressed with them at all defensively last season so to me they have Norwich vibes, will have some nice interchange in final third between Pereira and Diaganga but will just give too many cheap goals away.

I'm always surprised when teams come up and just don't get an experinced CB in, it's arguably more important than striker as Norwich had Pukki scoring at a decent rate up to Feb but were still miles adrift.

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

TBF Leicester and Chelsea at home and Everton away isn't an easy start, we got 1 point from those 3 games last season.

Wasn't impressed with them at all defensively last season so to me they have Norwich vibes, will have some nice interchange in final third between Pereira and Diaganga but will just give too many cheap goals away.

I'm always surprised when teams come up and just don't get an experinced CB in, it's arguably more important than striker as Norwich had Pukki scoring at a decent rate up to Feb but were still miles adrift.

They brought in Ivanovic

I think that teams who avoid the relegation struggle avoid losing out on points they got in there pocket. Was the same with us last year. Plenty of matches I was thinking 'fecking this up is what relegated sides do'. 

Not sure which the worst one was. Maybe arsenal? 

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I think that teams who avoid the relegation struggle avoid losing out on points they got in there pocket. Was the same with us last year. Plenty of matches I was thinking 'fecking this up is what relegated sides do'. 

Not sure which the worst one was. Maybe arsenal? 

Liverpool was the one, 1 up after 87 minutes and you knew when they equalised we would lose. Hourihane had chance at 1 nil to finish the game. 

We win that game without Jack i think we would have stayed up quite easy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/09/2020 at 00:53, Zatman said:

you keep saying this but are you sure. Best hope they have of staying up is Bilic and his enthusiasm. If that doesnt work they might struggle to beat our relegation points total, was it 19

I have been watching Slav the minute he walked in the door at WBA, and you're right, it's mostly down to him that they will stay up, equally, he has done some good business so far this window.

It won't be easy but I think they might just do enough to stay up, they need to bolster that defence though.

Â