West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

West Brom will always be irrelevant. Shit stain of the West Midlands. 

That goes to small heath for me

• Like 2

A 90-minute match but only 47 minutes and 40 seconds of actual football.

At Turf Moor on Saturday, Burnley and West Brom played out a game in which the ball was in play for only 160 seconds more than it was out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40993250

Relegation is a price I pay gladly to not have Pulis in charge of this club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a discussion with a Baggies fans on Saturday night...

Most upset that I wouldn't accept we are now a smaller club than them.

They have a better team for sure! But as we know only too well good teams come and go.....

He wasn't happy that we remember 1982 fondly either, apparently it is to long ago to talk about :D e

13 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

They have a better team for sure! But as we know only too well good teams come and go.....

He wasn't happy that we remember 1982 fondly either, apparently it is to long ago to talk about :D e

As opposed to all their much more recent honours? :D 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Should of just chinned him. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The sad thing is while we are down here they can say that and get away with it. 

Did any of us pay attention to them whilst they were in the lower divisions?

That Tony Pulis quote about us kicking off a week earlier sums them up as a club.

Happy as long as they are higher in the league than Villa.

Im sure the chant our name as often as they chant their own.

Obsessed

• Like 1

On 8/22/2017 at 12:35, MarkLillis said:

i get it all the time, its like the 35 years or whatever it was that we finished above them, during which we won everything bar the FA cup, doesnt exist or matter anymore because we're in the championship and they're finishing 12th in the prem

i like to remind them of how their shirt sponsor left them to pay us more, or how they pay adidas to make their kits, or how we can still get bigger attendances than them in the championship

say to any west midland rival fan who claims they're "bigger" than us step in their ground and then pop their head in to villa park, its not hard to see who the biggest club is

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 15:48, Stevo985 said:

As opposed to all their much more recent honours? :D 

Their mentality is very telling. They think just being in the premier league it's an honour in itself.

I rather not be in the PL than be that one team who plays shit head tennis into 12th place every season and the best thing pundits can say about is "this is a hard place to come (to see a game of football)" . Their entire MO his to finish midtable. No higher ambitions than that. 

17 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Their mentality is very telling. They think just being in the premier league it's an honour in itself.

I rather not be in the PL than be that one team who plays shit head tennis into 12th place every season and the best thing pundits can say about is "this is a hard place to come (to see a game of football)" . Their entire MO his to finish midtable. No higher ambitions than that. 

i genuinely think the club goes out of it's way to ensure they don't quality for the Europa. I don't think it makes a club substantial money...and it's just a hassle isn't it?

Prestige? What's that?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Thought he'd retired. Haven't heard of him in years. Remember when he was trying to act as a midfield hatchman at Wolves?!

Now when I hear his name the only thing I can think of is his incredulous reaction to his boneheaded red card against us when he stamped on Albrighton  :crylaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Â