Ashley Young

maqroll

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Just read the game so well. His loss of pace didn’t matter as he was always a step ahead. 

He’s still got some though, caught Kev for that challenge.

14 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Omg.  When you look back like that, especially considering the quality of the opposition it just looks better and better doesn't it. 

How many times have you seen Mings make a pigs ear of that kind of awkwardly bouncing ball. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jim said:

He’s still got some though, caught Kev for that challenge.

That track-back, tackle and then finding Luiz in space really set the tone for the whole performance.

I think it would be unfair to expect that every week, but hopefully he's got plenty in the tank for the next game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

That track-back, tackle and then finding Luiz in space really set the tone for the whole performance.

I think it would be unfair to expect that every week, but hopefully he's got plenty in the tank for the next game.

The pass from Luiz to Watkins was sublime as well. All started by Young. 

He was truly immense yesterday and it was great to see him play so well.

• Like 1

Slightly off tangent but after seeing youngys highlights from yesterday, notice how De Bruyne shows absolutely no respect when he fouls a player. Noticed it a few times yesterday. Doesn’t offer a hand, doesn’t even look back. Lacks class in that sense. 

I have to be honest, I really didn't see a performance like that in him, but happy to proven wrong especially when considering how terrible Cash has been. Ash really emphasized the contrast between the two of them yesterday. His self- belief and determination was something to behold, it really was.

• Like 1

Some of the posts from the end of July have aged well. 

Great player to have as a back up when needed IF he keeps ups the levels from his last two games.

Â