Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Leeds have never averaged 40k or above. I used to think our home support was bad and it is to a degree but we have so much more going against us than teams like Newcastle and Leeds do. Leeds have really bad home support and always have considering it's the third biggest city with one club and no other big clubs in the West Yorkshire region. Also Leeds have a lot of fans all over England too, far more than us imo so they should be getting better support. Brum basically supports 3 clubs and a huge ethnic population which a lot will not follow football or support villa.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Newry_Villan said:

Wagner clearly much worse right there.

Edit:  Also, why are footballers such detestable rocket polishers?  Two people bump into each other.  ALL 22 PLAYERS ON THE PITCH TO GET INVOLVED WITH PUSHING RANDOM OPPONENTS.  **** me, what wetters.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm I didn't hear many people complaining when o Leary ran on the pitch to celebrate when we first beat blose at the sty.

wagner done nothing wrong. Monk is a baby, sore loser

Wasn't that at the end of the game?

To me it feels wrong, the game wasn't even finished yet and it just smacks of a total lack of respect. How can you stand there and shake a man's hand after he has mugged you and your team off like that?

• Like 1

I remember when we was losing 3-0 to Chelsea ( I believe ) and before the final whistle Jose offered a handshake to Lambert basically indicating the game was done. Everyone here went apeshit.

Wagner runs around like he has won the world cup before the final whistle and everyone approves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I remember when we was losing 3-0 to Chelsea ( I believe ) and before the final whistle Jose offered a handshake to Lambert basically indicating the game was done. Everyone here went apeshit.

Wagner runs around like he has won the world cup before the final whistle and everyone approves.

One was celebrating a goal.  The other was intimating that a game was done and dusted.  Not even remotely the same thing.

• Like 1

Â