Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

• 3 months later...

Monk should still be at Swansea....

I think they'll be a little bit too young and inexperienced for a serious push at the play offs...today was the biggest game at Elland Road for years and thought they froze a little bit...didn't test Darlow too much.

We'll finish above them. Derby will also come on strong second half of the season. I expect them and Sheff Weds to also finish top 6.

If rate them as outside chances of play offs. Next season they will be even better. No good going up just to come straight back down which I think they would as it stands. We are miles ahead of them as a team which is no surprise really.

Owner aside, I'd like to see them back up.  They'd add far more to the Premier League than some of the shit that's up there.  Even if it's only to be the bad guys.  They've some cracking rivalries up there and they're a proper club.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Owner aside, I'd like to see them back up.  They'd add far more to the Premier League than some of the shit that's up there.  Even if it's only to be the bad guys.  They've some cracking rivalries up there and they're a proper club.

I don't like them which is quite a common theme among football fans. Two of my best mates growing up were Leeds fans and it's just something about the club and fans which makes you dislike them. They love playing the bad guys though, hence why a lot of people were drew to them in the 70s. Leeds have a lot of rivalries which tells you a lot about them as a club. Biggest club in the championship for me. 

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Biggest club in the championship for me. 

Including us, or apart from us?  For me they're second behind us with Newcastle third, but I appreciate that's a completely subjective and pointless opinion :)

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

Including us, or apart from us?  For me they're second behind us with Newcastle third, but I appreciate that's a completely subjective and pointless opinion :)

Leeds,villa,Newcastle. Pointless of course but thought I'd add that to my opinion even though I really don't like them.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BOF said:

I know what your saying but would much rather see Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wedensday instead of Leeds. Their fans are horrible.

I dont agree with some of "shit that is up there quote for example a team like Bournemouth for me I have a lot of respect for. Small club doing well and playing good football. They deserve to be there

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I know what your saying but would much rather see Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wedensday instead of Leeds. Their fans are horrible.

I dont agree with some of "shit that is up there quote for example a team like Bournemouth for me I have a lot of respect for. Small club doing well and playing good football. They deserve to be there

I don't mind Bournemouth tbh.  I was more talking about the likes of Hull, Swansea, Watford, Burnley, Boro.  Having Leeds up over any of that lot would be a better Premier League.  I'd like to see Forest and Wednesday up too.

No one has the right to play in prem unless you earn it, Leeds haven't for a long time. But Leeds is always one of the main fixtures for all of the so called bigger clubs. Horrible fans which play up to their own hype but the club and fans have a big identity. Like it or lump it not many clubs in the prem look out for when they are playing us, same can't be said for leeds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

I don't mind Bournemouth tbh.  I was more talking about the likes of Hull, Swansea, Watford, Burnley, Boro.  Having Leeds up over any of that lot would be a better Premier League.  I'd like to see Forest and Wednesday up too.

I would agree with all those above barring watford. They are pretty decent team. Have a lot of respect for them. One side I really do want to see relegated is Stoke City. Horrible turd club

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

Pretty horrible view tbh.  Just completely outdated or...?

Just now, bobzy said:

Fair enough.

Out of interest, what makes Bournemouth better than "shit" like Swansea or Burnley or Middlesbrough?

I find them more interesting than those clubs.  They don't bore me.  It's only an opinion on a football forum.

Â