Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Clearly Wagner believed it was done and dusted...or does he celebrate every goal like that?

"Clearly" it was a very important goal at a crucial time against a direct promotion rival, so yes he probably does celebrate all of those goals in that manner.  Nothing wrong with that either, unless you're a precious opponent like Monk.  Again, not the same as thinking something is done and dusted.  And then Monk goes and walks directly into his path like a spoilt child :lol:

1 minute ago, kurtsimonw said:

It'll just make it doubly amusing when Leeds smash Huddersfield in the playoffs and Monk goes miles over the top.

Which would remove any high ground that he incorrectly thinks that he currently has :)

38 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

It'll just make it doubly amusing when Leeds smash Huddersfield in the playoffs and Monk goes miles over the top.

For me it would be even more amusing if the opposite happens and Wagner does the exact same celebration.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Out of the existing sidesite in play offs I want Huddersfield to go up. The job Wagner is doing, is remarkable 

I think Newcastle, Leeds + 1 is probably best for Villa. Brighton, Huddersfield, Reading will likely be torn apart if they don't. I'd like small clubs to come down too.

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I think Newcastle, Leeds + 1 is probably best for Villa. Brighton, Huddersfield, Reading will likely be torn apart if they don't. I'd like small clubs to come down too.

Newcastle Brighton derby I think will go up and probably derby going up is better than Leeds for us as they have plenty cash.

3 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

thing with Brighton is they seem more of a team than individuals so cant see them being broke up so easily. their strike force are more than capable in this league but doubt will step up easily 

Knockaert and Stephens might be ones to go in summer though

• Like 1

I think it's much easier to break up a team, though. Look at Leicester, they were just the perfect storm really. Take a key piece of that team and they've collapsed. If it was a bunch of great individuals, taking one great individual will hurt less. 

I'd be surprised now if Brighton don't go up, but they've been on a bit of a wobble recently 

On 09/02/2017 at 19:41, a m ole said:

defending Monk in that situation?:huh:

absolutey pathetic, passive aggressive accidentally on purpose walk in his path. Face him and tell him he's being a dick if you have a problem with it.

Wagner could've easily, easily just jogged around Garry Monk.  He didn't.

They're both being dicks, but you just don't run on to the pitch celebrating a goal as a club manager.  It's incredibly disrespectful.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Â