Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

the thing is i bet their fans have had more fun than ours the last few years. they have been on a complete rollercoaster, we have been half asleep watching paint dry.

Trust me, I know plenty, they wouldn't agree with you.

i suppose what im trying to say is that there is that much chaos going on at leeds and has been for years that they dont know wether they are coming or going. same old at villa aint it.

Leeds know exactly where they're going, about 16th in the championship as has been the case in the last few seasons and probably this season.

They want to be back in the premier league so that's why most of their fanbase bizzarely welcomed Cellino with open arms.

Know as much as I find them amusing Wolves are a better example of up and down...2 promotions and two relegation in the last 5 years and they could come up to the prem again this season. I'd say that's a better example than Leeds.

• 11 months later...

they sack another manager and employ another clown, plus their owner has been banned again. what a bloody mess. their owner has been moaning about how their supporters are suffering because they are on sky a lot at stupid kick off times, but hes still charging premier league ticket prices for his fans to attend elland road. im surprised no one with a bit of money has tried to buy the club as it has great potential.

I went up to Leeds on the train the other day...Elland Road is looking pretty dated outside tbh but you could easily extend it to 50k + as there's loads of space around the ground.

Leeds is a really nice city nowadays aswell, plenty going on there so just wasted potential.

Has Cellino achieved anything at Cagliri? Y'know his Italian team might give him a club this manager for a month strategy isn't the brightest idea.

I went up to Leeds on the train the other day...Elland Road is looking pretty dated outside tbh but you could easily extend it to 50k + as there's loads of space around the ground.

Leeds is a really nice city nowadays aswell, plenty going on there so just wasted potential.

Has Cellino achieved anything at Cagliri? Y'know his Italian team might give him a club this manager for a month strategy isn't the brightest idea.

He did wonders at Cagliari, no coincidence they went down a year after he sold them.

I think we are very similar to Leeds tbh, and will be playing them again before too long sadly.

Too true, just replace Seth Johnson for Sidwell.and Fowler for Heskey.

Always make me laugh when people come out with the 'be good to go down, clear the dead wood and start again'

Didn't exactly work out for Leeds did it. 10 years since they went down and a couple of stints in league 1?

• Like 1

Leeds had massive financial difficulties, going in and out of administration on more than one occasion. We may or may not come back up immediately if we go down, but as a club we're much much better off than Leeds were when they went down. 

I think we will be exactly like Leeds in 5-10 years time

i dont, as stated by hanoi we are in a much better position.

they had nearly 6k at fulham last night not the 4k i stated and they are taking 5k to bolton on saturday which has been sold out for weeks.

Leeds had massive financial difficulties, going in and out of administration on more than one occasion. We may or may not come back up immediately if we go down, but as a club we're much much better off than Leeds were when they went down. 

Yes they massively overspent under Oleary and are still paying the price, luckily we are not in that situation

Yes they massively overspent under Oleary and are still paying the price, luckily we are not in that situation

they were an honest bunch of lads he signed though

• Like 2

they were an honest bunch of lads he signed though

hear hear

I've not been able to find a story online so I can't quote, but I've just heard on Talksport that the new Manager is under investigation from the LMA. 

Apparently leaked email's suggest he was in talks with Leeds about the job before Rosler (sp?) Got sacked. Obviously this goes on but its another negative story for them.

Â