Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

On rumours that Rico Henry is heading to us, here is what the Leed's version of The Villa View have to say about it:

Edited by meme

Leeds really should be massive (indeed they were of course in the wrecking ball days of Ridsdale and DOL...). Elland Road looks pretty decrepit from the outside nowadays but they could extend it to 50-60k no problem with all the space.

Leeds is a great night out and interesting city aswell imo with potential to expand.

It's incredible to think they've been away from the premier league for 12 years now and don't really look like going up in their present state so warning to us there.

They're less successful than I thought. I'd never really looked in to their history, but I do love The Damned United and it gives off the suggestion that Leeds were some real super power in the late 60s/early 70s. 10 years in the top flight under Revie, 2 League titles and an FA Cup. It's good, but I expected much more.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The only thing surprising is that anyone would be surprised. 

Cellino is the second worst owner in English football, ahead of only the Oystons. 

I'm surprised that you find it surprising that I was originally surprised...

..but yeah the bloke is an arrogant turd

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The only thing surprising is that anyone would be surprised. 

Cellino is the second worst owner in English football, ahead of only the Oystons. 

Venkys....

But agree career suicide for Monk to go there. Leeds will never achieve anything with Cellino in charge, it's just too unstable there.

Monk's next job will probably have to be abroad otherwise it's league 1 for him.

28 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Venkys....

But agree career suicide for Monk to go there. Leeds will never achieve anything with Cellino in charge, it's just too unstable there.

Monk's next job will probably have to be abroad otherwise it's league 1 for him.

Highly doubtful in my view.

If he gets the boot there he will get a chance somewhere else because of the chairman and his track record.

A poor decision by Monk but far from career suicide in my view.

Â