Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

why would you come to a Villa forum if you didnt think we had honest opinions

Strange but unsurprising

Especially when the poster and another 'visitor' reinforce the usual crazed, cult like propagandist view that most club's fans have of their fan base

@Rino8 is a bit of an exception (most the time anyway 😁).

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, woody153 said:

Bamford: 12 goals, not many fans of any club would have predicted that.

Hands up - I wouldn't have done.

He's come on leaps and bounds. Still misses quite a few, but he's scored some absolute quality goals and he works hard.

12 hours ago, tom_avfc said:

In a more serious reaction I completely agree. I'd put them on a par with each other at present. Both are relatively new to the Premier League too so it will be interesting to see how both kick on from here.

The thought of Bamford in a Villa shirt is still nightmare inducing though given his antics in previous games against us!

Judging by his antics in the last couple of games against them, if he rocked up at Bodymoor Heath Mings would stuff him in his locker and steal his lunch money every day.

He's having a good season, but there's no way I'd swap him with Watkins. Even before we discuss ability and who's the better player, his personality compared to Ollie's just plain stinks.

57 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Judging by his antics in the last couple of games against them, if he rocked up at Bodymoor Heath Mings would stuff him in his locker and steal his lunch money every day.

He's having a good season, but there's no way I'd swap him with Watkins. Even before we discuss ability and who's the better player, his personality compared to Ollie's just plain stinks.

More terrified of the violent scary dangerous Anwar who tried to kill him 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why? They have been awful. 

If we played like this you’d be loving it! 

edit: you’re joking aren’t you?

I very much doubt it. 

Â