Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

To use a boxing analogy were the idea of the game is to hit and not be hit.  Leeds games are like two piss heads having a scrap outside a kebab House on a Friday night. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

To use a boxing analogy were the idea of the game is to hit and not be hit.  Leeds games are like two piss heads having a scrap outside a kebab House on a Friday night. 

Still, there will be spunk a-plenty flying around tonight after another plucky defeat.

5 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Say what you like about Leeds but their games are never boring. They’re a breath of fresh air to be fair. If they weren’t a bunch of man-bun wearing toss pots with arrogant words removed for fans, I’d actually quite like them. 

They bring more to the league than the likes of Burnley I'll give them that, although even SHA would probably bring more to the league than Burnley.

12 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Say what you like about Leeds but their games are never boring. They’re a breath of fresh air to be fair. If they weren’t a bunch of man-bun wearing toss pots with arrogant words removed for fans, I’d actually quite like them. 

Car crashes are also never boring

Im not a leeds fan but have to say biesla is doing a great job there. They have never floated with relegation. As hard as it is to admit he has done  better than smith did in his 1st premier league season.

Qusstion is can they follow it up better next year like Smith has?

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not a leeds fan but have to say biesla is doing a great job there. They have never floated with relegation. As hard as it is to admit he has done  better than smith did in his 1st premier league season.

Qusstion is can they follow it up better next year like Smith has?

Well he didnt have to buy a new squad like Smith did. 12 of the 14 players yesterday played for Leeds last season in the Championship. Last season we averaged 4 players a game that played in the Championship for us

Huge difference 

• Like 1

Â