Media and punditry

BOF

you think liverpool had nothing to do with making themselves look shite? Its a mix. Hence them saying we was good...And them saying pool was poor. which seems right to me no?

They was shocking since the minute they started so they was poor

Henry is a total douchebag

Unless you are a 12 year old American schoolgirl it should be an offence to use the word douchebag. It is the most ridiculous and pathetic word that exists.

Are douche's even a thing on this side of the pond?  I know they are somewhat popular in America but I've never noticed them here, admittedly the pool of people I can ask is quite small but I'd be surprised if half the people who use the term in the UK even know what it means. 

*were  :bang:

If you'd rather take credit away from your own team then all power to you  :thumb:

lol what. Havent done such a thing. Me saying pool was poor isnt taking anything away. Its just stating that they was poor...which they was!  We was fantastic. Sky Sports News said exactly on the lines of that

Edited by gharperr

..........ffs

I used to be happy that they ignored us whilst we've been shite.

But since we (AVFC), Tim, Jack, Benteke........... have become flavour of the week (or two) the so called pundits/experts really are patronizing F**kheads.

Charlie (Arse***l Brown-noser - not even a F**king Blu-Noz) Nicholas - comments on "the Liverpool loss" as oppose to "A well deserved Aston Villa win" were so obvious of him only seeing the Bias BBC highlights

F**k off

Loudmouth Carragher is soon carefull with his words sitting next to a true talented footballer in Thierry Henry.

I could go on & on..........

over to you guys..........

feel free

Shearer and Savage discussing the Fabregas penalty shout. Savage said stone wall pen whilst Shearer said it was a dive. Savage turned and said the ref should have awarded the pen and booked him for diving. I had the same look on my face as Shearer and thinking the exact same....The man is a **** idiot.

• Like 1

Shearer and Savage discussing the Fabregas penalty shout. Savage said stone wall pen whilst Shearer said it was a dive. Savage turned and said the ref should have awarded the pen and booked him for diving. I had the same look on my face as Shearer and thinking the exact same....The man is a **** idiot.

Yes he made a bit of a fool of himself. 

That's his "thing" though, isn't it?  Savage probably gets more audience engagement than anyone else at the BBC even if it is just people calling him a fool. 

Â