Media and punditry

BOF

I'm watching the cup game again right now and on 54 minutes Lawrenson, upon the camera panning across the crowd in full voice states in a sarcastic manner - "oh, you're at the game all of a sudden?"

I'm no longer paying my licence fee. The product they produce simply isn't worth it to me.

Prepare to be chased to the end of the earth for your 12 pounds a month

No problem. I will see them in court. 

• Like 1

I'm watching the cup game again right now and on 54 minutes Lawrenson, upon the camera panning across the crowd in full voice states in a sarcastic manner - "oh, you're at the game all of a sudden?"

I'm no longer paying my licence fee. The product they produce simply isn't worth it to me.

Prepare to be chased to the end of the earth for your 12 pounds a month

No problem. I will see them in court. 

'The Lawrenson Defence'

• Like 1

Dean Ashton on comms on the Inter-Wolfsburg game currently:

Bas Dost messed up a one on one and his comments were "the touch and finish of a player lacking a bit of confidence."

Yep he's only scored about 20 Bundesliga goals since xmas.  :lol: 

• Like 1

Bas Dost messed up a one on one and his comments were "the touch and finish of a player lacking a bit of confidence."

Yep he's only scored about 20 Bundesliga goals since xmas. [emoji38]

Reminds me of when someone(can't remember who) commentating a Fulham game kept saying "sacha riether the German youngster" or "riether showing his youthful naivety there" ,he was 30 years old.

Its frustrating when you know these people are getting payed so much, have a worse knowledge than a casual viewer and still can't even be bothered to research the teams they're watching.

Or when a couple of years ago someone kept referring to Baros as "the veteran" and referencing his lack of movement in the twilight of his career.

He was 29

Edited by Stevo985

I sent a complaint about the difference in coverage for the villa game and the reading game and received the same stock response just about the villa game.

The bbc are pathetic and gutless.

Yep he's only scored about 20 Bundesliga goals since xmas.  :lol: 

Yes he looks out of form though to be fair. Not scored in 5 games i think. 

I sent a complaint about the difference in coverage for the villa game and the reading game and received the same stock response just about the villa game.

The bbc are pathetic and gutless.

If you look on my old man said it says the reason for the standard response is because so many people have complained, they now have to hand out these stock responses whilst they investigate the complaint.

Or when a couple of years ago someone kept referring to Barks as "the veteran" and referencing his lack of movement in TBS twilight of his career.

He was 29

Who?

Shearer on the Gerrard sending Off

"Well he's come right out and apologized - fair play to him need to see more of that"

Im actually surprised Gerrard got the red for that - Ive seen him get away with such things on numerous occasions .....

Be intersted to see what happens with Skirtlel...

Â