Media and punditry

BOF

Problem with Savage is his bias often clouds his judgement and makes his predictions look a bit silly. His delivery/tone isn't great either, he tends to come off a bit ranty.

He's a wind up mercent, I'm surprised he's not on Talksport they're made for each other.

• Like 3

Had talksport on before and they were talking to the commentators at VP tonight. They were saying how it's still one of the best grounds in the country, how the pitch is up there as one of the best in the world and that despite the last few yrs Villa are still a massive club. Nice to hear, as it's not often we get bigged up by the media

• Like 3

Had talksport on before and they were talking to the commentators at VP tonight. They were saying how it's still one of the best grounds in the country, how the pitch is up there as one of the best in the world and that despite the last few yrs Villa are still a massive club. Nice to hear, as it's not often we get bigged up by the media

I've never really understood why people care so much about what the meejah say about their teams

Andy Gray has been talking on BeIn Sports all weekend about how his grandson watched his first Villa game at the weekend and that his family are all Villa fans now.

I seem to remember years ago that he had two of his kids in Villa shirts in the commentary gantry when working for Sky too.

Â