Media and punditry

BOF

"That QPR game..."

**** you Martin Tyler it was boring the year after let alone now

I also hate the any number of different ways they try and describe the prem as being the best league in the world, it's usually "most exciting" or "anyone can beat anyone" keep peddling the myth about what a great league it is

"That QPR game..."

I also hate the any number of different ways they try and describe the prem as being the best league in the world, it's usually "most exciting" or "anyone can beat anyone" keep peddling the myth about what a great league it is

The same as "That night in Barcelona" 

• Like 1

"That QPR game..."

The same as "That night in Barcelona"

THAT night?

I always thought he was talking about a holiday he had with a former villa defender!

1 minute into watching Sky football for the season and Souness moaning about Ancelotti's negative Italian DNA. Do these people not do research.

this is the man who managed the team with the most league goals in a season in the "worlds greatest ever football league"

Â