Media and punditry

BOF

Townsend is a disgrace, doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, offers zero insight, and incredibly biased towards his favourite, just like when you could hear him shout 'get in' when Bale scored in the Champions League final.

its skewed though, how many people will watch BBC purely because they don't have adverts?

i've said in previous posts the BBCs problem is that they think people watch because they have a good product, when in reality its not, people watch because they dont want adverts or because ITV is even worse (or in the case of MOTD because there is no alternative) 

the ironic thing about no adverts being you have 5 minutes more bullshit to put up with

We'll have to suffer Richard Keys and Andy Gray tonight.

I think the studio panel will be George Boateng, Michel Salgado, Gianfranco Zola and Graham Souness.

Make of that what you will.

:mellow:

And we think we have it bad 

I think the studio panel will be George Boateng, Michel Salgado, Gianfranco Zola and Graham Souness.

There's no winners in this odious quartet to be fair.

Sick-Chirpse.jpg

andy-gray-richard-keys.jpg

Who to smack in the face with a frying pan first. It's a close call but I think first Chiles for being a yam yam. Then Keys for being a way too hairy and also a Cov fan. Then Lawro for being.......Lawro. Finally Gray only because he used to be one of us

Keys and Gray are a good duo. They work well together.

I love it when MON and Wright are on the panel at the same time. It's awesome.

I don't. Just two guys trying to talk over each other without being able to distinguish what they're trying to say

There's no winners in this odious quartet to be fair.

Sick-Chirpse.jpg

andy-gray-richard-keys.jpg

aaah, Gray, I was thinking Freddie Starr was the odd one out.

Fabio Cannavaro's punditry has been absolutely awful. He can barely speak English for starters, his points literally make no sense at all whatsoever. 

So basically you are saying he is like an incredibly handsome Alan Shearer? 

• Like 2

Rio Ferdinand is the best pundit the BBC have... so he'll probably go to ITV.

I was watching ITV. 

I don't mind Townsend. When Bale scored, I was saying "get in." 

My favourite commentator duo this world cup was Matterface and the guy with the dull voice who I've got used to now and think says some really great stuff.

I really didn't mind Lawrenson's co-commentary today. I made a point of listening out or for it because of the amount of criticism he seems to get and I thought he did alright, not as good as Gary Neville but no one else seems to be either. Is it just fashionable to Hate Lawrenson or something? I've seen him as a pundit and I'd agree he's quite poor at that job.

Edited by useless

Rio Ferdinand is the best pundit the BBC have... so he'll probably go to ITV.

I was watching ITV.

I don't mind Townsend. When Bale scored, I was saying "get in."

My favourite commentator duo this world cup was Matterface and the guy with the dull voice who I've got used to now and think says some really great stuff.

And you claim you are not a wind up? Just gone against everyone else's thoughts...

Â