Media and punditry

BOF

Rio Ferdinand is the best pundit the BBC have... so he'll probably go to ITV.

I was watching ITV. 

I don't mind Townsend. When Bale scored, I was saying "get in." 

My favourite commentator duo this world cup was Matterface and the guy with the dull voice who I've got used to now and think says some really great stuff.

Seedorf > Henry > Ferdinand

I was watching ITV.

My favourite commentator duo this world cup was Matterface and the guy with the dull voice who I've got used to now and think says some really great stuff.

Matterface and Gabrial Clarke? I think they're ok yeah, if that's who you mean.

Clarke Carlisle, Gabriel Clarke is the geezer who's done the interviews on ITV forever. Last night I watched the build up and half time on the Beeb and switched to ITV for the commentary. I accidentally left it on Beeb for the first 30 seconds of the 2nd half of extra time and Lawro irritated me in that short amount of time. Thank God we had the choice.

I really didn't mind Lawrenson's co-commentary today. I made a point of listening out or for it because of the amount of criticism he seems to get and I thought he did alright, not as good as Gary Neville but no one else seems to be either. Is it just fashionable to Hate Lawrenson or something? I've seen him as a pundit and I'd agree he's quite poor at that job.

"Biglia? More like Delia!"  --  Lawro

• Like 1

I was watching ITV. 

Rio Ferdinand is shite

• Like 2

Villa got a mention on Corrie tonight. Apparently we lost 9-1 to Wetherfield County in Simons computer game.

It's an omen

what you doing watching corrie ?

It's the highlight of my week you cheeky wench  ;)

We've banned people for less…. I don't mean the abuse… I mean watching that bilge 

Villa got a mention on Corrie tonight. Apparently we lost 9-1 to Wetherfield County in Simons computer game.

It's an omen

what you doing watching corrie ?

It's the highlight of my week you cheeky wench  ;)

We've banned people for less…. I don't mean the abuse… I mean watching that bilge 

The only abuse here is by my missus. Tying me to the chair and making me watch it 

• Like 1

Â