Media and punditry

BOF

Gary Neville's punditry and podcast and his emphasising of absolutely everything.

"You're tired. You've got nothing left. I've been here. You're legs go to jelly. You're got no energy in your body. Your drained. Your mentally fatigued. You're done in. You're on the ropes. I know. I've been there. I sympathise. These lads are on the back foot, they're absolutely zapped..."

We get it Gary. Tired.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Gary Neville's punditry and podcast and his emphasising of absolutely everything.

"You're tired. You've got nothing left. I've been here. You're legs go to jelly. You're got no energy in your body. Your drained. Your mentally fatigued. You're done in. You're on the ropes. I know. I've been there. I sympathise. These lads are on the back foot, they're absolutely zapped..."

We get it Gary. Tired.

Is that this weeks excuse for United failure? Not the Glazers now

Football 'influencers' on these fan panel shows that talk like they're part of the team and take part credit and think they have won these trophies that hugely dedicated athletes worked hard for.

Proper mental culture this.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Carragher in a bit of bother for some inappropriate on-air comments on CBS Sports, not surprised really from the spitter.

Hopefully he is sacked like he should have been before

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Football 'influencers' on these fan panel shows that talk like they're part of the team and take part credit and think they have won these trophies that hugely dedicated athletes worked hard for.

Its ridiculous, Sky yes men pundits constantly bashing managers who have either never played the game or managed in England but happy to allow these clowns a platform

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Carragher in a bit of bother for some inappropriate on-air comments on CBS Sports, not surprised really from the spitter.

The show in general is a total cringe fest tbh banter is funny when you aren’t constantly looking for it. Carragher came across as an even bigger tool after that comment.

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

The show in general is a total cringe fest tbh banter is funny when you aren’t constantly looking for it. Carragher came across as an even bigger tool after that comment.

The video is cringe beyond belief. 

As Joey from Friends would say, "your so far over the line, the line is a dot to you!"

(Accused Kate Abdo of not being loyal to her fiance).

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I absolutely fkin hate this about football fans in general. Such a cringe personality trait for anyone over the age of 10

"Lawro" reveals he was sacked for being white! Bloody woke BBC etc

• Haha 2

Lawro was up the with the worst. Miserable prick used to make it sound like such a chore even when he was being flown across the world and paid to watch the world cup.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Martin Mansplain Keown

I really hated the way Keown kept talking over and interrupting the female presenter. It was very disrespectful I thought.

• Like 1

I normally don't mind Keown and I think in some way he was trying to be helpful but it really did come across dreadfully. The thing is, if he'd watched interviews with Bailey before, he'd have known that Bailey probably gives longer and franker answers than about 95% of players and really doesn't need helping. 

Â