Media and punditry

BOF

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Did they do anything on Watkins after our game? 

Pretty much all they talked about. Interview, analysed his game, Shearer was absolutely raving about him, even hinting that he should be ahead of Kane for England. I was quite surprised that the narrative wasn't all about plucky Luton. They even said something like 'Villa dominated from start to finish' (really?) and the highlights chosen didn't even hint at how poor we were in the second half. All rather strange for MOTD. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Chris Sutton has forecast Citeh to beat Manure 6-1.

Love it :)

You just know now that this'll be the one game rat boy and Gashford turn into prime Giggs and Scholes 🙄

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Pretty much all they talked about. Interview, analysed his game, Shearer was absolutely raving about him, even hinting that he should be ahead of Kane for England. I was quite surprised that the narrative wasn't all about plucky Luton. They even said something like 'Villa dominated from start to finish' (really?) and the highlights chosen didn't even hint at how poor we were in the second half. All rather strange for MOTD. 

Yes, despite the predictable claims of bias On Here, in reality Luton have a better case for bias. They were discussed for about half a second in the analysis and, as you said, their comeback was almost completely ignored. 

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes, despite the predictable claims of bias On Here, in reality Luton have a better case for bias. They were discussed for about half a second in the analysis and, as you said, their comeback was almost completely ignored. 

Who presents it these days. Do not think. I’ve actually watched it since Desmond Lynam presented it. It’s completely irrelevant.

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Who presents it these days. Do not think. I’ve actually watched it since Desmond Lynam presented it. It’s completely irrelevant.

Some crisp thief or other. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Some crisp thief or other. 

Oh , Mr, I’ve never been booked. Toss pot won’t be watching it again in the future now either. As Mick Channon used to call him.

Line acher

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Some bloke called Gary linekar

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Some bloke called Gary linekar

Is he related to Gary Lineker?

:trollface:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

David Coleman

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

You just know now that this'll be the one game rat boy and Gashford turn into prime Giggs and Scholes 🙄

Ahem, I was saying 🙄

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Looks like you called it, unfortunately 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Just the 6 goals to find in the second half… I hope they do. 

Against anyone else I’d more than expect it, but not these spunktrumpets.

5 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Looks like you called it, unfortunately 

Really........

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Gary Neville two weeks ago

"He'll fancy hunting down Tottenham and Villa for the top four. They'll be feeling the pressure.

"I'm not saying Man Utd will get there but there is a bit between their teeth."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He was saying the same after the Rashford goal today, joker. 😂

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Gary Neville two weeks ago

"He'll fancy hunting down Tottenham and Villa for the top four. They'll be feeling the pressure.

"I'm not saying Man Utd will get there but there is a bit between their teeth."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's shit between his from all the rimming of Ten Hag and Utd

Â