Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Maturing nicely. Took his goal well and handled the pressure of the occasion well.

A very tidy player, if he - along with the rest of the team - can come through the adversity of this season, I expect to see continuted and steady progress.

Needs some more quality along side Delph and himself in midfield. Someone a bit more forward thinking.

He was poor first half of the season but he's been better more often than not in games since xmas.

I like Ash. I know he's the sort with the position he plays that will attract stick but he keeps us ticking over with his passes and is finally getting forward and adding goals to this game.

Ideally we need at least one AM next season. I'd look at sticking Delph and Westwood infront of the back 4 to give us control and tell them to stay there as despite what Delph thinks he hasn't done enough in the final third in terms of goals and assists so he needs to be moved back.

Took his goal well and thought he was class first half. Great tackling and passing all game.

Hull were shocking, but take nothing away from him. Others in our team would have panicked when he got the chance, but he was calmness personified. I like him.

• Like 1

It's not all that much. It's a little under 2 per game.

The fact that he's the only one close to that stat (Benteke has 46 and he's the closest) is a sad testament to the passing ability of the rest of our team.

I can't remember us having 64 chances all season. 

Funnily enough, I can remember us being very, very wasteful this year. I think it's highlighted more when you struggle to score, but we really could, and should, have scored double what we did based on chances - and clear chances at that. We make 3-4 really good chances at least in most games, but most of the time we manage to miss

It's not all that much. It's a little under 2 per game.

It obviously is quite a lot, given that only one (english) player has managed to create more.

• Like 1

Will be the 1st player replaced under a new manager.

Nowhere near as good as some on here think, completely invisible on wens, granted most of our players were, but at least Delph looked as if he was trying to play.

I don't know if its wishful thinking, or just a reflection of how poor we are, that AW is constantly talked up.

The only current players good enough for AVFC, are Delph, CB , and Vlaar. Juries out on Bacuna and Okores.....thats it.

Will be the 1st player replaced under a new manager.

Nowhere near as good as some on here think, completely invisible on wens, granted most of our players were, but at least Delph looked as if he was trying to play.

I don't know if its wishful thinking, or just a reflection of how poor we are, that AW is constantly talked up.

The only current players good enough for AVFC, are Delph, CB , and Vlaar. Juries out on Bacuna and Okores.....thats it.

The only current players good enough for Aston Villa (let's not call us AVFC) are Benteke and Vlaar.