Joe Bennett

Si.

Far too weak for a central position and not good enough for the for the forward left berth IMO.

In saying that Id like him to be given another chance at left back, should anything happen to Ryan.

Edited by Nigel

Far too weak IMO for a central position and not good enough for the for the forward left berth IMO.

In saying that Id like him to be given another chance at left back, should anything happen to Ryan.

Badly needs to bulk up alright, Gabby needs to take a few of our young lads aside the summer.

I wanted Bennett back in the first team when Luna was playing, but I don't think he'll ever get past Bertrand to get there.

If we sign Bertrand permanently, I'm more than happy to have Bennett as back up, he's a good enough left back for where we are now, but I think the most he can hope for is back up for where we want to be.

Would definitely rather have him over Luna.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

One will have to go in the summer if we sign Bertrand full time, particularly as Clark and Baker can LB aswell so we're overloaded in that position.

I think it will be Luna that goes, probably back to Spain.

LUNA WHERE THE **** ARE YOU GOING!

The back end of last season I thought he was starting to look decent and expected him to really kick on this season. There is no doubt he found it tough last season but I think it needs to be remembered he is a young lad who had pretty much no experience of playing in the top flight. Added to that he was plunged into the deep end alongside an overall very inexperienced back line.

If he gets a chance this season hopefully he will grab it and prove that he is worth keeping.

• Like 1

To me his is Lowton's left footed clone, at times excellent delivery while also at times being horrendously/hilariously (depends who you support) out of position. I would like to see him pushed up further forward. Could be very decent back-up to LB & LW in the future.

Lowton is ten times as good as this joker.

I suppose it's down to who we can manage to flog between Luna and Bennett as to who stays as back up to Bertrand.

We do have a price agreed for Bertrand in the Summer don't we...? Certainly hope so.

Maybe play him on the wing. With Albrighton on the right. Might as well try something different. Our system atm has Deplh/Westwood/Bacuna going from the middle out wide. Non of them players are comfortable doing it and provide no protection for Lowton or Bertrand.

It was very much a tiny minority that boo'd and way more it seemed clapped him on to the pitch although most fans at that stage were just understandably pissed off and seemed non fussed either way.

It was good to see him back though.

Â