General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are we going with "Boris had Covid" still?

Is anyone from anywhere (Downing Street, hospital, friends, family etc) saying he didn’t?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything credible to suggest it was made up.

On 27/11/2023 at 08:04, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I wrote an essay on the JFK assassination as part of a vocational qualification.

When Oswald was in prison he asked to make 2 phone calls.  These were allowed but he had to go through the operator and ask for the numbers.  The telephonist was told to note the numbers but tell him there was no answer.  She did exactly that.  She completed the log of all call numbers as required. But she kept a rough note she made as a historic souvenir.  

These 2 numbers seemed completely irrelevant. They were 2 numbers of people with the same name who lived in the same town. Oswald had seemingly been unsure which one he wanted to speak to, so had tried both entries in the phone book. Neither seemed to have any relevance. 

Many years later documents regarding an unconnected matter were released to the public.  The documents showed a CIA operative using the same name was deep undercover in the same town. 

But here's where the facts stop........

1. Was the person Oswald tried to phone the undercover CIA operative??

2. Did Oswald know it was a CIA operative or was he contacting his undercover false persona?  

3. Or is this just a coincidence. 

4. Can we establish why he made the call? 

Only Oswald knows the answers but I concluded the following answers. 

1. Yes 99%

2. The false persona. 90%

3. No. 1%

4. No 100%

This is a great example of a conspiracy theory. 

Who knows what Oswald intended to say if he had made contact ?  Would anything of consequence happen subsequently? 

There is no chance of finding that out unless you can find a parallel universe. 

If this was staged, and was a CIA operation, why would Oswald want to call anyone once arrested?

Surely they would have made a plan for such a scenario? Would he want to contact CIA following the shooting? 

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is anyone from anywhere (Downing Street, hospital, friends, family etc) saying he didn’t?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything credible to suggest it was made up.

by all accounts ( the guardian ran a decent analysis of it some time back) He was in a  bad way and for a while with his age and being a fatty it could have been a close run thing .. but although he was in ICU , he never actually went on a ventilator , so that is possibly why some seem to think he didn't have it and faked the whole thing as a stunt .

there was also a satire article about him not having it , I think the satire part got kinda lost along the way   ..and the conspiracy has also grown from that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

If this was staged, and was a CIA operation, why would Oswald want to call anyone once arrested?

Surely they would have made a plan for such a scenario? Would he want to contact CIA following the shooting? 

As I said in my post - your questions can never be answered with any certainty.  We don't even know if he knew the true identity of the person he called.  

But I can think of hundreds of reasons why Oswald would want to call his contacts following his arrest.  

But let me be clear. Oswald killed JFK.  Oswald was involved with the KGB and CIA.  I never said it was a CIA operation because it wasn't.  Oswald acted alone. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Spelling mishsteaks

39 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

by all accounts ( the guardian ran a decent analysis of it some time back) He was in a  bad way and for a while with his age and being a fatty it could have been a close run thing .. but although he was in ICU , he never actually went on a ventilator , so that is possibly why some seem to think he didn't have it and faked the whole thing as a stunt .

there was also a satire article about him not having it , I think the satire part got kinda lost along the way   ..and the conspiracy has also grown from that

It has been confirmed his stance was “it’s nothing to worry about, I’ll have it injected into me to prove how mild it is” so to then fake that it nearly killed him doesn’t quite add up.

If he’d faked getting it then someone close to him like Cummings, Hancock, Vallance, Whitty, NHS staff would have confirmed the lie by now.

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

It has been confirmed his stance was “it’s nothing to worry about, I’ll have it injected into me to prove how mild it is” so to then fake that it nearly killed him doesn’t quite add up.

If he’d faked getting it then someone close to him like Cummings, Hancock, Vallance, Whitty, NHS staff would have confirmed the lie by now.

It's also a bit flat-earthy, in that there doesn't seem to be any good reason why they'd lie about it. There was nothing in it for him personally for people to think he was ill when he wasn't, and it wouldn't have done anything to help his Government (who, lest we forget, were extremely popular at that point and not really in any need an imaginary boost through a fake illness) 

Also I find it very hard to believe that in his cosplaying Churchill / moment of crisis he'd have willingly handed over control of the country to Dominic Raab for no good reason when he was getting to be on telly every night being In Charge.

12 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Also I find it very hard to believe that in his cosplaying Churchill / moment of crisis he'd have willingly handed over control of the country to Dominic Raab for no good reason when he was getting to be on telly every night being In Charge.

An acquaintance who works at St Thomas was saying shortly afterwards that he had it but was never seriously poorly or in any danger and felt surprised that they were seemingly pushing the "Brave Boris" line because they thought it played well. Then again, he also likened Boris being in hospital to hiding in a fridge so who knows? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think my favourite thing is that massive url they seem to be expecting people to type out

Healers, traders, plunge tubs, new acts ‘anounced’ soon,  but they have never heard of bit.ly or another link shortening site

Â