General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Kennedy was shot from behind by Oswald and from the front by unknown assassin, with the CIA pulling the strings by pinning it on Oswald and then killing him before he could talk.

The Kennedy assassination is one of the very few events where I could give some credence to a conspiracy theory. I don't know about the second shooter, but I strongly suspect that somebody was behind the shooting - the fact that Oswald was so quickly silenced strengthened the case. The CIA? Maybe, but my money would be on The Mob. The Mob-controlled Teamsters' Union had backed Kennedy in his election campaign (possibly even rigging votes) on the understanding that they would get an easy ride under the new administration. Instead, JFK made his brother Attorney General, and he proceeded to go after the Mob, big time. And Jack Ruby had Mob connections. I wouldn't rule out the CIA being partially complicit, or at least passively approving. 

JFK is about the only one I could see there being some form of conspiracy having happened. Partly because it wouldn't need a lot of people to be involved in to achieve, partly because it's so weird (Oswald is a weirdo nobody with connections to various dodgy or problematic organisations, and decides to kill JFK in a comparatively difficult way, and then gets killed himself by another weirdo nobody with his own connections to dodgy parties very quickly afterwards) and partly because there's various parties that wouldn't have been upset to see it happen and would be capable of putting together the fairly small numbers of people to pull it off pretty easily.

But I am drawn to the idea it wasn't so much a conspiracy to kill JFK as it was a cover up of a **** up.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Kennedy was shot from behind by Oswald and from the front by unknown assassin, with the CIA pulling the strings by pinning it on Oswald and then killing him before he could talk.

there is zero evidence of a shot from the front , zero … even the third shot there is other footage apart from the Zapruder one where you can clearly see blood mist flying forward from Kennedy’s head at the point of impact of the third shot ( the back and to the right shot , from the Stone movie )

as for the CIA killing Oswald via Ruby … Oswald was being moved at 10:00 , Ruby was at home at that time , then received a call from one of his dancers for some money and went to a western Union to make a money transfer . Dallas police wanted to ask Oswald a few more questions so the transfer was delayed and then as they moved him Oswald was cold and asked for a jumper so they went back inside. Ruby then appears to have seen the commotion and gone down to look and subsequently shot Oswald … it clearly doesn’t stack up that he wasn’t present at the place where he was supposed to assassinate someone at the given time the transfer should have happened 

Oswald shot JFK.

Oswald had proven connections with the KGB and CIA. 

Evidence was tampered with for the following reasons. 

1. To disguise Oswald's connection to the CIA.

2. To secure a quick conviction. 

3. To cover people's backs  

4. Common Police practices at that time. 

Oswald was the only shooter.  Why he did it, who helped him and why Ruby killed him will never be known. 

I wrote an essay on the JFK assassination as part of a vocational qualification.

When Oswald was in prison he asked to make 2 phone calls.  These were allowed but he had to go through the operator and ask for the numbers.  The telephonist was told to note the numbers but tell him there was no answer.  She did exactly that.  She completed the log of all call numbers as required. But she kept a rough note she made as a historic souvenir.  

These 2 numbers seemed completely irrelevant. They were 2 numbers of people with the same name who lived in the same town. Oswald had seemingly been unsure which one he wanted to speak to, so had tried both entries in the phone book. Neither seemed to have any relevance. 

Many years later documents regarding an unconnected matter were released to the public.  The documents showed a CIA operative using the same name was deep undercover in the same town. 

But here's where the facts stop........

1. Was the person Oswald tried to phone the undercover CIA operative??

2. Did Oswald know it was a CIA operative or was he contacting his undercover false persona?  

3. Or is this just a coincidence. 

4. Can we establish why he made the call? 

Only Oswald knows the answers but I concluded the following answers. 

1. Yes 99%

2. The false persona. 90%

3. No. 1%

4. No 100%

This is a great example of a conspiracy theory. 

Who knows what Oswald intended to say if he had made contact ?  Would anything of consequence happen subsequently? 

There is no chance of finding that out unless you can find a parallel universe. 

14 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I wrote an essay on the JFK assassination as part of a vocational qualification.

When Oswald was in prison he asked to make 2 phone calls.  These were allowed but he had to go through the operator and ask for the numbers.  The telephonist was told to note the numbers but tell him there was no answer.  She did exactly that.  She completed the log of all call numbers as required. But she kept a rough note she made as a historic souvenir.  

These 2 numbers seemed completely irrelevant. They were 2 numbers of people with the same name who lived in the same town. Oswald had seemingly been unsure which one he wanted to speak to, so had tried both entries in the phone book. Neither seemed to have any relevance. 

Many years later documents regarding an unconnected matter were released to the public.  The documents showed a CIA operative using the same name was deep undercover in the same town. 

But here's where the facts stop........

1. Was the person Oswald tried to phone the undercover CIA operative??

2. Did Oswald know it was a CIA operative or was he contacting his undercover false persona?  

3. Or is this just a coincidence. 

4. Can we establish why he made the call? 

Only Oswald knows the answers but I concluded the following answers. 

1. Yes 99%

2. The false persona. 90%

3. No. 1%

4. No 100%

This is a great example of a conspiracy theory. 

Who knows what Oswald intended to say if he had made contact ?  Would anything of consequence happen subsequently? 

There is no chance of finding that out unless you can find a parallel universe. 

It’s believed the Raleigh call was actually incoming not outgoing , there was a confession from the maker of that call to that affect .. he was ex military but worked as an insurance claims adjuster at the time  , but   I guess it could be countered with “ well of course he would lie “  but  nothing has ever been uncovered to link him to Oswald 

we talked about this a few months ago, the more interesting thing for me about the JFK conspiracy is why would it happen rather than how it happened

can you imagine the cuban missile crisis under trump? do you think we'd be sat waiting 2 weeks for them to install a phone line between the Kremlin and the white house? JFK is a fascinating snapshot of cold war america and probably even modern america and their war industry (and well as the civil rights movement under his tenure and the mob stuff - he's the most interesting president that's for sure) and the notion that not starting a full blown nuclear war killing everyone on the planet might displease the illuminati enough to have him bumped off

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

It’s believed the Raleigh call was actually incoming not outgoing , 

I was referring to the Raleigh Call.   I am pretty sure it was 2 outgoing calls attempted by Oswald.   

Late in the evening of November 23, 1963 as the clock neared midnight in Raleigh, an attempt was allegedly made at the Dallas County jail on behalf of Lee Harvey Oswald to contact one or two phone numbers in the 919 area code. 

The Raleigh Call: Lee Harvey Oswald and the JFK Assassination | NCpedia

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

we talked about this a few months ago, the more interesting thing for me about the JFK conspiracy is why would it happen rather than how it happened

I think you have hit the nail on the head. 

The conspiracy was not to kill JFK.  The conspiracy was to cover the tracks of those who had been engaging with Oswald. 

The rifle ownership of the rifle that shot JFK is an interesting story.

Oswald's wife sold it for $5000.    But she did not have it.  It was still held by the US Government.  

The guy who purchased it from her was well aware of this.  He was taking a chance that it would eventually be returned to her.  

The rifle was not returned on the basis that it had been purchased by Oswald using a false document.   

This was challenged in court and the government lost.  There was no legal basis to with-hold an illegally purchased item from the next of kin. 

But it was still not returned.  

Eventually a very clever judge came up with an alternative ruling that sorted out the problem. 

He ruled that Oswald had "discarded" the weapon after the shooting.   He deliberately and intentionally gave up ownership of the gun. 

Therefore it should be treated as all abandoned property.   It becomes the property of the state.

I wonder how much it would have fetched?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I was referring to the Raleigh Call.   I am pretty sure it was 2 outgoing calls attempted by Oswald.   

The Raleigh Call: Lee Harvey Oswald and the JFK Assassination | NCpedia

I think the issues is that the woman that recorded those calls (via pen and paper )  wasn't the woman who was actually working and handled the calls , they also appear to have been written after the event  and removed from a bin  ..but John Hurt and subsequently his wife have said he made the calls to Dallas whilst drunk 

Oswald actually had some paper on him when he was shot , containing phone numbers  , an attorney (office and home number)  , the daily worker  and the Dallas jail  ... the Raleigh numbers weren't on that list  , that's not conclusive  proof  that he didn't' make the calls but added to Hurt saying he made the call , its compelling 

but as you say , I don't think we will ever know for sure ,

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

The rifle ownership of the rifle that shot JFK is an interesting story.

Oswald's wife sold it for $5000.    But she did not have it.  It was still held by the US Government.  

The guy who purchased it from her was well aware of this.  He was taking a chance that it would eventually be returned to her.  

The rifle was not returned on the basis that it had been purchased by Oswald using a false document.   

This was challenged in court and the government lost.  There was no legal basis to with-hold an illegally purchased item from the next of kin. 

But it was still not returned.  

Eventually a very clever judge came up with an alternative ruling that sorted out the problem. 

He ruled that Oswald had "discarded" the weapon after the shooting.   He deliberately and intentionally gave up ownership of the gun. 

Therefore it should be treated as all abandoned property.   It becomes the property of the state.

I wonder how much it would have fetched?

he sued for $5 million in 1969 but lost , so I guess that was the value he put on it back then  , all be it that could have just been plucked out the air  .. its in Maryland now at the national archives , if you fancy a heist I'll act as your look out :) 

• Like 2

On 24/11/2023 at 09:58, Chindie said:

There's a growing theory that JFK was accidentally shot by one of his security team as they reacted to Oswald's first shot, and the aftermath of the assassination was essentially a cover-up of the fact that someone in the security service had **** up and killed the President by accident.

Like Marvin in Pulp Fiction 😲

• Haha 1

The Lockerbie documentary on Sky is quite interesting … interviews some of the victims and some of the FBI officers from the time 

on one hand they present the view Megrahi was innocent and Iran did it really  on the other hand he had an office in Zurich in the same building as a company that made timers that matched the one found in the wreckage and he was in Malta airport on the day the bomb is alleged to have started its journey from there … 

sounds like ultimately a lot of politics game into play so it’s hard to say for sure if justice was served  

In loving memory of whatever virus killed that c*** Kissinger - here's a reminder that sometimes the truth is stranger than the conspiracy theories.

https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/pcaab500.pdf

NSSM 200 and how Kissinger suggested enforced population control for much of the global south so that they didn't start getting all organised and uppity and make it difficult for US business to steal their natural resources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Study_Memorandum_200

In summary, the NSSM200 provides four main observations:[3]

1. Population growth of foreign nations provides more geopolitical power and possible opposition to US interests
  2. The United States relies on countries being underdeveloped in order to easily obtain natural resources
  3. High birth rates result with more younger individuals who oppose established governments
  4. American businesses are vulnerable to interference by foreign governments that are required to provide for growing populations

Apparently he privately recommended covert enforced sterilisation in key countries - there's your conspiracy bit.

Â