General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

It appears that aliens in the 21st century have ditched saucers in favour of L shaped craft.

They are vast and have been been spotted behind and in the vicinity of the Moon.

Not going to do a link. Google it, there's quite a lot of guff about it.

Dinosaurs never existed (but they are evil), according to this thread:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a2301982-Im-getting-sick-and-tired-of-dinosaurs-being-forced-on-our-children

I'm really concerned about dinosaurs, and I think something needs to be done. The science behind them is pretty flimsy, and I for one do not want my children being taught lies. Did you know that nobody had even heard of dinosaurs before the 1800s, when they were invented by curio-hungry Victorians?

Charles Darwin's later theory of evolution entirely disproved dinosaurs, yet the dinosaur lie was twisted and adapted to try to make it fit. Any proper look at the facts will reveal that dinosaurs simply never existed...................
  • Like 4

I clicked on that link and it offered me live webchat with Harriet Harman next Thursday.

What kind of sicko are you choffer?

ffs

the comments underneath are equally brilliant: 'dinosaurs, pirates, cowboys, they're all bastards!'

Edited by chrisp65

I clicked on that link and it offered me live webchat with Harriet Harman next Thursday.

No such offer when I went there.

Must be targeted advertising.

Suggest you clear your internet history. ;)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, davemk39 said:

anyway our globalist controlled media now state nice incident as a "truck attack" removing any link to religious fanatics. Obama refuses to use the I word. all controlled by the same upper hand.

isis is a usa uk israel saud created and funded proxy army to remove assad which failed. they could be wiped out with a few b2 bomber sorties but the said governments choose not to.

if theres 1000's of jihads plotting in the uk, are they incompetent as theres been nothing since the alleged 7/7 attack? or should we believe our security services are so brilliant after years of austerity cuts they prevent all these jihads attacking?

do I think there is a threat? not by the ppl the media says.

Out of genuine curiosity... Thread necromancy...

Why is Obama not using the 'I word' important?

What is the upper hand? Why is important?

Why are the USA, UK, Israel and 'Saud' funding ISIS to remove Assad? Why did they create a group 17 years ago to do that? Why did they only come to prominence to remove Assad in such a way a couple of years ago?

Why shouldn't we believe there is a threat? Dozens of UK incidents and near misses since 7/7 are easily googled.

Why is 7/7 alleged? Seems pretty cut and dry.

What is the threat the media isn't telling us about?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The usual suspect sites have been claiming for a while that Putin has paid off the Rothschild debt, and is seeking to entirely remove their influence from Russia.

I'd be interested to know how much truth there was in this?

The plot thickened further with the confusing off/on relationship between Nat West and 'Russia Today' this week.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

My favorite conspiracy is that Starbucks baristas spell your name wrong on purpose so you'll post it on social media for free advertising.

I thought that was generally accepted as fact?

47 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

My favorite conspiracy is that Starbucks baristas spell your name wrong on purpose so you'll post it on social media for free advertising.

Like when supermarkets age check women when they buy alcohol. It reinforces brand loyalty and it's free advertising.

I heard that people misspell favourite in order to undermine usage of the correct spelling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, limpid said:

I heard that people misspell favourite in order to undermine usage of the correct spelling.

The UK English spellcheckers in both my home and work machines are agents of Satan.

1 minute ago, Xann said:

The UK English spellcheckers in both my home and work machines are agents of Satan.

You seem to be making a post on VillaTalk. Would you like some help with that? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody has seen or heard from Assange since his internet access was cut off a month ago. Coincidentally, it was cut off within a couple of days of wikileaks sending out SHA-256 keys which were thoguht to be the announcement of another major release of documents. Also, purely coincidentally, the same day his internet was cut off, an unusual number of police vans were pictured around the embassy, with police keeping a perimeter far enough away that nobody could get a good look at the embassy, then shortly after, the London City Airport was evacuated due to a chemical attack...

Not so much as a sighting at the embassy window, and his lawyer wasn't allowed to be there to see him either before or during the meeting with a Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, that it turns out was conducted via 'relayed' messages conducted by an ecuadorian ambassador, so even the prosecutor never saw him. :detect:

I'll look like the worst kind of conspiracy idiot if he appears waving at the window in a few hours, but I'm pretty sure he's at a CIA black site never to be seen again.

Â