General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

I found this on a David Icke forum, just for confirmation of the veracity of this.

Mk ultra is a secret government mind control experiment that was brought to the United States over from Germany. The entire holocaust was NOT for the total destruction or genocide of Jews, but to carry out sinister and horrible mind control experiments. The U.S. also funded this cause. They say that Mk ultra was created and developed in the 50's, however, from my own research, I believe mind control experiments were conducted as early as biblical days! (I plan to write a post on it)

The point of creating mind control victims is to create; sex slaves, drug carriers, assasins, prostitutes and much more to do the deed for the illuminati. 90% of celebrities are mk ultra victims and I believe over 70% are sex slaves. It is estimated that over 2 million mk ultra victims exists on this planet, although I believe that this amount may have doubled and/or tripled in the past 10 years. Some mk ultra victims are created using trauma based techniques when they are a child including torture, rape, electroshock and much more. This is to cause the mind to split into multiple personalities (please research 'fritz mind control' and also the 'mind control' category in this forum to get a better understanding. Some (if not all) of your favorite celebrities are mk ultra mind control victims. Some prominent examples include (Michael Jackson, RIhanna,Jay Z, aaliyah, Selena Perez, Beyonce, Mariah Carey and much more).

Many of these mind controlled victims are assigned a 'handler' or a programmer to keep the programming in synch. When the programming breaks down, the mind control victim can become suicidal or destought, some popular examples include Britney Spears when she was carried away to Cenai-Hospital in California (which is really a programming center for celebrities) on a stretcher. Britney's programming had broken down. Mariah Carey also had a break down and was suicidal. Martin Lawrence and countless others have just went 'crazy' or 'berserk' because of the break down of their programming. They then have to be brought into a mind control facility to be re-programmed. Many of these centers are covered as mental institutions, hospitals and even popular college University medical centers. Some of the techniques to re-program a mk ultra victim is by the use of electroshock, torture, drugs and rape.frown.gif

Of course, not all mk ultra victims are turned into celebrities. Some are used as anchor news men, or nurses, teachers, lawyers, doctors, NBA players, etc. 

One thing that I plan to get out is to help others understand that the celebrities are victims. Be careful about videos and stuff claiming celebrities being 'devil worshippers' and what not. Most of the time, this is because the celebrity or person has a programmed alter built into their mind to be devil worshippers. They don't even know they are mind controlled! These type of videos like the one you mentioned could have been planted by disinformation agents to distract from the truth. They want you to focus on the celebrities instead of the government (aliens, illuminati, shadow government, reptilians).Most of the time, when a high class sex slave (some examples include MJ and Beyonce) are used for sex by a politician, they then have their memory wiped out (usually by electroshock using cattle prods) by their handler.....they have no clue they are being abused or mistreated!...not unless they start to remember and thier memory comes back....read up on Rosanne Barr and how she recovers memories of being a mk ultra victim. 

Many of these mk'ultra victims are under 24 hour surveillence. Britney spears had reported multiple times that she feels someone is watching her. So did MJ. If the slave rebels or recovers memories (such as Michael Jackson, Tupac and countless others), they are either re-programmed or become a member of gangstalking and killed with DEW technology. (I encourage to read up on how many people Michael Jackson was a victim of gangstalking and DEW technology injuries upon his death).

So, why would the gov want this? They want to control the masses through icons. They have already built a secret woven of mind controlled victims, many who may not know they are mind controlled. Many are turned into sleepers, meaning they can live normal lives until they are 'activated' for a certain purpose...this is why many serial killers do berserk this such as do a school shooting or a random killing (it is for de-population purposes and some are rituals to the illumanti. Anyway, please research 'Mk ultra' on wikipedia and look up 'fritz how to create a undetectable mind control slave' in google. You will get a better understanding and connect the dots thenwink.gif

Illuminati.....

I'm just always concerned if you bring it up too much you will vanish and reappear with horrible accusations against you are a drug slut that goes nuts in front of cameras. Be careful Wainy. :ph34r: 

Anyone see the BBC programme last night about the Alps murders.

Completely changed my opinion on this after it. The brother is in it up to his neck.

And that's the power of meeja.

BOF, on 22 Oct 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

mykeyb, on 22 Oct 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

Completely changed my opinion on this after it. The brother is in it up to his neck.

tbf he was up to his neck in it long before Panorama came along  :)

Or

Lots of facts which I didnt previously know about the finances of the family were brought to light which put a completely different slant on what I had previously thought.

Maybe.........................

He must be guilty then.....bastard.

He had 2 Wills that he got his father to sign, one leaving the estate jointly to the him & his brother and one leaving it all to him,

His father had £650,000+ in a Geneva bank account and the brother forged his fathers signature and wrote to the bank asking for a credit/debtit card for the account but the bank stopped it and informed the authorities.

When the family was killed he had taken all the documentation with them on the camping holiday and was planning to visit the bank to sort out legal ownership, only he was stopped before he could.

tbf he was up to his neck in it long before Panorama came along  :)

Or

Lots of facts which I didnt previously know about the finances of the family were brought to light which put a completely different slant on what I had previously thought.

Maybe.........................

You misunderstand the thrust of my point. I wasn't on about this specific case. Mine was a general remark about how the meeja can take someone who has one point of view and give them another one. This was probably a legitimate instance of that. I appreciate my post probably read as being a kind of commentary on the Alps shootings. It wasn't.

“The Media Is The Most Powerful Entity On Earth. It Has The Power To Make The Innocent Guilty, and the Guilty Innocent. That Is The True Power Of The Media – To Influence The Minds Of The Masses.”

mykeyb, on 22 Oct 2013 - 2:01 PM, said:

He must be guilty then.....bastard.

He had 2 Wills that he got his father to sign, one leaving the estate jointly to the him & his brother and one leaving it all to him,

His father had £650,000+ in a Geneva bank account and the brother forged his fathers signature and wrote to the bank asking for a credit/debtit card for the account but the bank stopped it and informed the authorities.

When the family was killed he had taken all the documentation with them on the camping holiday and was planning to visit the bank to sort out legal ownership, only he was stopped before he could.

Wouldn't a simple "Yoink" have sufficed rather than killing 4 people ?

• 2 months later...

Alps murders: No further action against Zaid al-Hilli

A man held in connection with the murders of four people, including his brother, in the French Alps has been freed from bail.

Surrey Police said there is not enough evidence to charge Zaid al-Hilli, 54, from Chessington.

His brother Saad al-Hilli, 50, was shot with his wife Iqbal, 47, his mother-in-law Suhaila al-Allaf and French cyclist Sylvain Mollier on 5 September 2012.

Daughters Zainab, seven, and Zeena, four, survived the attack near Annecy.

Zaid al-Hilli was arrested on 24 June on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.

A Surrey Police spokesman said: "At this stage there is insufficient evidence to charge him with any criminal offence and no further police action is being taken at this time.

"This remains a French-led investigation and officers from the Surrey and Sussex Major Crime Team continue to work closely with the French authorities."

'Cover up'

The bodies of the couple, from Claygate, Surrey, Ms al-Allaf and Mr Mollier were found on a remote forest road in Chevaline near Lake Annecy.

The two young girls survived the attack, one by hiding under her dead mother's skirt.

The family were on holiday by Lake Annecy when they were attacked.

Zaid al-Hilli was arrested amid claims he doctored documents to ensure he inherited the family estate following the death of his father.

He denied arranging the killings and said the accusations were "ridiculous".

He accused French police of "covering up" the real target of the killings and also offered to take a lie-detector test.

The al-Hilli brothers were said to have been locked in an inheritance dispute centred on the £825,000 home in Claygate where Saad and his family lived after their mother died from a heart attack in 2003.

Zaid, who inherited half the property, claimed that in 2011 his brother began to demand his share of the house "there and then" and pinned him down during a row.

The two men never spoke again, except through lawyers.

In November, French investigators said they were looking for a mystery motorcyclist who was seen near the crime scene.

One lead in tracing the man was that he was wearing an unusual helmet, only a few thousand of which had been made.

• 1 month later...
Â