General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Xela said:

Watched a documentary on the OKC bombing and since been reading up on various conspiracy theories (not that I think it was). 

Interested to hear @Chindie's thoughts on it though. 

Not one I know in depth as much as others tbh. From I little I've read and heard, the main conspiracies revolve around McVeigh not acting alone, that other people either helped or knew about it, and that there were some suggestions it might have been prevented.

From what I'm aware of, I think theres enough hints to McVeigh not acting alone (the mysterious other man for instance who appears to be completely unknown but was seen with him in various places iirc), and that it was something a fair few people knew about his immediate circles.

I'd guess there's some government conspiracy because of the size of the blast. I believe that was caused by the exact make up of the bomb basically fluking a much more impactful explosion than might be expected.

But it's not one I know loads about. McVeigh was a loser who read dumb anti government books and basically followed the plot of his favourite one, and nobody cared enough about him to be aware of it and stop him.

Edited by Chindie
Clarification

Gluten intolerance is a myth in the general population.

In non celiac related cases, most reported gluten sensitivity is psychosomatic. In the majority of the remainder it's a reaction to glyphosates.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

It appears I'm not in the NFL thread .Whoops. 

Well this a conspiracy theory to be fair as many believe Belichick tanked the Super Bowl as revenge for being forced to trade Jimmy Garoppolo to San Fransisco for peanuts, because Robert Kraft loves Brady.

Superbowl LII: Did Bill Belichick Purposely Throw the Game?

Edited by Brumerican

7 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I had a couple of posters on my bedroom wall as a teenager that could have done with laminating. 

Me too.

A particular Anna Kournikova one was practically pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What are peoples thoughts of Aaron Russo, in particular his interview with Alex Jones claiming an approach and invitation by a Rockefeller to join the ranks?

I am not a fan of Alex Jones, not in the slightest. Russo on the other hand, I'm not sure about. As the saying goes, "Truth is stranger than fiction", I am open to the idea he was telling the truth.

There are shorter versions available, I trust that you can navigate your own way through YouTube.

On 11/09/2017 at 03:45, Stevo985 said:

Some people have moved desks at work. 

There's now a guy who sits near me who doesn't shut up. Literally talks all day.

Anyway, one of his favourite subjects this week is the 9/11 conspiracy. He's completely convinced that it's real and the US Government did 9/11

It's mental. It's take all my self restraint not to go over and shut him up.

Read the Northwood Documents, COINTELPRO and MK-ULTRA and ask yourself would it really be beyond the U.S.A?

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

Read the Northwood Documents, COINTELPRO and MK-ULTRA and ask yourself would it really be beyond the U.S.A?

Utterly and completely beyond them. 

Not saying the U.S. government/intelligence community has moral scruples about... well, anything - they absolutely don't, but

(a) It's too over the top. No need to take out both towers, for example - a staged outrage of a tenth of that magnitude would be enough to trigger public support for whatever action they wanted to take, and 

(b) It's too complicated - too much risk of things not working, too many individuals needed in the planning and execution of the job. Somebody would talk, it would leak before it got near being carried out. And the resulting public backlash would be so huge, it simply wouldn't be worth the risk. 

I do believe there were lots of lies in the aftermath - the intact passports they happened to 'find' in the rubble, for example, but as for them actually being behind the job (with planted bombs, etc.) - never in a million years. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Utterly and completely beyond them. 

Not saying the U.S. government/intelligence community has moral scruples about... well, anything - they absolutely don't, but

(a) It's too over the top. No need to take out both towers, for example - a staged outrage of a tenth of that magnitude would be enough to trigger public support for whatever action they wanted to take, and 

(b) It's too complicated - too much risk of things not working, too many individuals needed in the planning and execution of the job. Somebody would talk, it would leak before it got near being carried out. And the resulting public backlash would be so huge, it simply wouldn't be worth the risk. 

I do believe there were lots of lies in the aftermath - the intact passports they happened to 'find' in the rubble, for example, but as for them actually being behind the job (with planted bombs, etc.) - never in a million years. 

Curiously, have you read the Northwood Documents?

Are you familiar with Operation Cyclone? The U.S giving Al-Qaeda 6 billion from 1989-1992?

Dick Cheney was the VPOTUS when his former company Halliburton were awarded a 7 billion dollar contract in Iraq.

Â