General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

Corruption is corruption, I'm sure you'll agree Peter.

Oh yes. And trees are trees, and swans are swans. It's uncontentious.

Where you going with that?

Nowhere, beyond the difference ultimately being somewhat moot.

Alex Jones is, to use a colloquial term, a gluebag.

Funnily enough if there were lizards amongst us, Alex Jones probably is one. Sure enough he's barely human, anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXEQdvYFMBAU

:suspect:

Known whacko. He's come out with his alien beliefs numerous times. Nothing to see.

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2]The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".  
Edited by AVFCforever1991

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQdvYFMBAU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXEQdvYFMBAU

:suspect:

Known whacko. He's come out with his alien beliefs numerous times. Nothing to see.
Paul Hellyer, he first started announcing alien presence in 2005 so this is not new 'news' from him Edited by greyvillan

• 2 weeks later...

so they've arrested the brother today in the Alps killing case ..... on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder

so do the conspiracy theorists have anything to say on the matter  :P

• Like 1

so they've arrested the brother today in the Alps killing case ..... on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder

so do the conspiracy theorists have anything to say on the matter  :P

I'm still waiting to hear about why a DA notice was issued immediately after the crime.  What do you think?

People might've seen this already but it still freaked me out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM&feature=related

Awesome video.

There is definetley something going on in the sky above.

Last year on my way to Spain a UFO followed the plane the whole way there. I took a photo of it. Very strange I have no idea what it was. It was like a white disc that just darted around everywhere. Ill post it on here if anybody wants to see it.

Anybody believe in the ancient astronaut theory?

Edited by Si.

Anybody believe in the ancient astronaut theory?

Nope

But then I don't wear a jacket that the arms crossed across the chest and then tied to the back

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

His brother's a Mossad agent!1!!

Of all the weeks you could pick to laugh at the idea that secret services do nasty things and conceal them from us, you pick this one.  Good work.

I don't think I've ever suggested they don't.

In fact I believe, possibly even in this thread actually, that I've said that they do.

It's just that this was such a laughable reaching for it conspiracy nut angle it really is worth laughing at.

It's kinda summed up by the angle run with by some, that it's odd they where driving up a deserted dangerous road that leads to nowhere... Only for it to be revealed it lead to a beauty spot...

Good work!

• Like 1

Last year on my way to Spain a UFO followed the plane the whole way there. I took a photo of it. Very strange I have no idea what it was. It was like a white disc that just darted around everywhere. Ill post it on here if anybody wants to see it.

Show us.

SalouUFO.jpg

This photo is 100% genuine I assure you . The white disc followed the plane for the whole flight. It caused quite a stir on the plane and quite a number of people took photos. 

It may be explainable, I don't know.

It made maneuvers that were extraordinary. Doing zig zags etc. It also appeared to pulse for about 5 seconds. It wasn't until we started our descent that it finally disappeared.

It's kinda summed up by the angle run with by some, that it's odd they where driving up a deserted dangerous road that leads to nowhere... Only for it to be revealed it lead to a beauty spot...

A beauty spot.  Really.  Did you read that somewhere, and believe it?

The parking place where they were killed is on the left.  The sign in front marks the point beyond which only forestry vehicles can go.  It's a single-track road, leading to this drab dead end.  That's why there's so little traffic.  It's not a viewpoint, it's not a picnic place, it's not a beauty spot.  There's nothing to see, and nothing to do except if you like hiking.  Which I imagine a family group containing grandmother and grandchildren weren't particularly into.

Chevaline_zps67c83318.jpg

Â