General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

• 11 months later...

I was hoping for something on France here.

The Charlie Hebdo filmed shooting with a high velocity rifle which leaves no blood, no visible impact even? The police chief investigating who immediately committed suicide, and whose autopsy report is being withheld from relatives? Come on.

The Charlie Hebdo filmed shooting with a high velocity rifle which leaves no blood, no visible impact even? The police chief investigating who immediately committed suicide, and whose autopsy report is being withheld from relatives? Come on.

I guess a source for all this would be too much to ask , why are you being so coy about supplying one ? :P

I guess a source for all this would be too much to ask , why are you being so coy about supplying one ? :P
Its an invitation, not a statement of fact. You do perceive the difference?

On second thoughts...

On second thoughts...

So it's an invitation for people to go to the library on your behalf ....

On second thoughts...

Sigh. No, I'm not asking anyone to research some glib and cryptic comment because I can't be arsed to reference it.

I'm recognising that there are multiple theories out there about the Charlie thing being a false flag, and inviting anyone who supports that idea, or at least considers it worth discussion, to post something about it.

Do you follow? Do you see the difference between that, and making a specific claim, failing to reference it, and telling doubters they should find out for themselves?

Would a false flag operation in this instance include the actual deaths of all those people, or could they have just been abducted and shipped off to some cia bunker in poland...

as a means to an end, these theoretical false flag operations seem a bit outrageous, when all a determined government need do is pass whatever draconian laws they want using the powers they already have.

• Like 2

On second thoughts...

Sigh. No, I'm not asking anyone to research some glib and cryptic comment because I can't be arsed to reference it.

I'm recognising that there are multiple theories out there about the Charlie thing being a false flag, and inviting anyone who supports that idea, or at least considers it worth discussion, to post something about it.

Do you follow? Do you see the difference between that, and making a specific claim, failing to reference it, and telling doubters they should find out for themselves?

Anyway .....I saw the video you refer to doing the rounds the other week and the notion that a dead French policeman wasn't really killed by terrorists and therefore presumably killed by the government rather far fetched..

It doesn't take long ( if one knows how to use a search engine) to find similar no blood conspiracies with other shooting incidents ... Further expert testimony reveals some heads do indeed explode like pumpkins when shot ... But guess what depending on the angle , some don't ... There are also other videos that do show discolouration at the time of the shot indicating some blood followed the bullet... you can never say never but I think we all witnessed his assasination on that tape imo

Edited by tonyh29

There would be no need for extra 'ammunition' against islamic terrorists, governments pretty much have an open cheque book from their populace to do whatever they want in the name of that cause. Going directly after jihadists would give most governments a popularity boost. So setting them up would be pointless. 

Using an opportunity to get rid of Hebdo, well, I'd have thought a bomb in the office or a single street attack would be cleaner. Days of running around and hostage taking is just too messy and involves too many people and logistics to keep quiet.

Nah, no conspiracy on this one. 

2556ng6.jpg

Cicada 3301 is a name given to an enigmatic organization that on three occasions has posted a set of complex puzzles to recruit capable cryptanalysts from the public.

Clicky

The writing is either Anglo-Saxon or Norse runes.

Right, you're in. Not a homosexualist are you? No? Well, never mind, can't have everything. You'll need to have a word with M, I'll text you his secret phone number. 

• Like 1

2556ng6.jpg

Cicada 3301 is a name given to an enigmatic organization that on three occasions has posted a set of complex puzzles to recruit capable cryptanalysts from the public.

Clicky

That is the insert  from Butterfly Kiss, the unreleased album Led Zeppelin did in collaboration with an artist formerly known as Prince.

Led Zeppelin is clearly written in red at the bottom.

Â