Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

13 minutes ago, Isa said:

Middle-East or MLS I'd imagine.

This. No way is he playing 46 games a season in the Championship when he could be earning millions and spending his free time yachting with 'slebs, and to be honest, I can't say I blame him really. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd love for him to put himself in the shop window. 

I just hope we're not the ones who make the impulse buy.

I think Zog is a very talented player who unfortunately just lacks any inclination to push himself to achieve things in football.

So it's very possible that he will find that motivation again when he sees his time running out, and if he does I don't see why he shouldn't be given an extra year at a time. That way we could have him playing well for about six months a season (or not).

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Anyone know why he was dropped from the squad for Saturdays game?  I thought he would get given a chance by Garde.  He must be up to his old self as usual

One week was obviously enough time for Garde to expose the real CNZ, he couldn't even keep the pretense up for a couple of games. I will raise a glass when this guy is out of contract - it will soften the blow of being relegated.

• 1 month later...

Load of morons give pointless grief to a well-paid footballer who has been made available for transfer and clearly doesn't give a shit what they think. Footballer responds with a witty picture, morons fall over themselves in apoplexy. 

Alan Hutton recently tried arguing back with these idiots on Instagram. He was repeatedly called a word removed for his troubles. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Remember this guy? he's going to let his contract run all the way down to the last day. We will get absolutely no return on the transfer fee, we have had virtually no return on the millions every year lining the pockets of his outrageously flamboyant designer capes.

I would do what I used to do on Football Manager when a shit player wouldn't leave, mismanage him so badly in order to intentionally injure him and ruin whatever possible career he has left.

• Like 1

Â