Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

He can't have been very interested in the dinner if that is how he dressed up for it.

Have you seen what he usually wears?

I'm guessing that outfit is the smartest thing he owns :D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What an absolutely top thing to do. Fair play.

I wouldn't go that far. It's about the equivalent of a normal person giving someone 5p for a coffee machine.

13 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What an absolutely top thing to do. Fair play.

Not really. It's not like he has anything to do. He's a retired footballer who probably just spends his days checking his vast bank account balance. I'm sure he's probably a nice lad, it's just a shame he's conned our club out of about £20m in transfer fees and wages.

10 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Ah come on, it's not about the money. He's took time out of his life to do a nice thing for somebody.

No matter what else we think of him, he did that. It happened. Credit where credit is due.

The poor guy had to spend an hour or two talking to a pretty girl, I'm sure he didn't have any ulterior motives.

The amount of disrespect he has shown the club and its fans (not just in levels of performance but via social media), it is will take a lot more then this to forgive him.

When he does something meaningful like a decent charity donation or something that benefits a large amount of the fan base let me know.

Maybe Lerner or Fox should take a pretty girl out to dinner if that is all it takes.

The poor guy had to spend an hour or two talking to a pretty girl, I'm sure he didn't have any ulterior motives.

The amount of disrespect he has shown the club and its fans (not just in levels of performance but via social media), it is will take a lot more then this to forgive him.

When he does something meaningful like a decent charity donation or something that benefits a large amount of the fan base let me know.

Maybe Lerner or Fox should take a pretty girl out to dinner if that is all it takes.

Did you even read my post?

Â