Rino8

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Man its so good seeing them suffer 

Normally I'd agree 100%, but try listening to all the gleeful Custard Bowl Nobbers on the radio Monday night.

You'll wish they'd lost 17-nil.

• Like 1

Funny how their fans hate City and Chelsea for buying success and went on and on about building a team in a sustainable way through the Coutinho money, but now they can’t wait for the Saudi or Qatari investors to arrive. 

Mate said it all kicked off at the Wolves, Liverpool fans chanting and ripping up seats, throwing them at the Wolves fans. I have no reason to disbelieve him, as I have heard stories like this previous, the media don't like to report anything negative about the Liverpool fans, for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Funny how their fans hate City and Chelsea for buying success and went on and on about building a team in a sustainable way through the Coutinho money, but now they can’t wait for the Saudi or Qatari investors to arrive. 

They conveniently forget about the pools money which allowed them to dominate in the 60’s 70’s and 80’s. Wanksteins!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Mate said it all kicked off at the Wolves, Liverpool fans chanting and ripping up seats, throwing them at the Wolves fans. I have no reason to disbelieve him, as I have heard stories like this previous, the media don't like to report anything negative about the Liverpool fans, for obvious reasons. 

It was a group of about 5 seats broken, it's hardly going to be national news

I was picturing the trail of devastation that must have been left by all these fans ripping up seats and chanting (at a football match?!), before the inevitable media coverup. I was picturing absolute carnage, the utter anarchy that VT had helped blow the lid on.

This is it.

Well I Never GIFs | Tenor

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was picturing the trail of devastation that must have been left by all these fans ripping up seats and chanting (at a football match?!), before the inevitable media coverup. I was picturing absolute carnage, the utter anarchy that VT had helped blow the lid on.

This is it.

So they managed to stop it before it got out of hand I guess.

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

This is it.

We shouldn’t normalise or accept scummy fans tearing out seats at an away ground just because they are losing. 

Throw the book at them, there’s absolutely no need for it. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

We shouldn’t normalise or accept scummy fans tearing out seats at an away ground just because they are losing. 

Throw the book at them, there’s absolutely no need for it. 

It's not acceptable, I just found it amusing that it was the source of a claim about a media coverup 

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's not acceptable, I just found it amusing that it was the source of a claim about a media cover up 

Well it wasn't reported, an heaven forbid if it was, think of how it could destroy their "best fans in the world", reputation. Scummy lot they are, probably would have said if the seats were not fastened down, they wouldn't have needed to rip emm out. 😆

On 06/02/2023 at 17:12, Davkaus said:

This is it.

I've been to The Molllynniuuaaauueeex, that looks like an improvement to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â