Rino8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they got kicked around the pitch last night by Sevilla. Wilson took a bad foul from Banega but this was even worse. Granted Liverpool lad didnt kick the ball out of play with Sevilla player down but its only a friendly

Klopp having a go at City for buying the way to success. 

He only broke the transfer record for goalkeeper and defender in the last 19 months. Liverpool apparently spent highest agent fees as well

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Klopp getting the excuses in early. 

Earlier made the comments about city and spending. Now saying that the premier league starts too early and other leagues get a longer break. 

Can't see them challenging this season as front 3 are just back im training and Alisonn. Could take few weeks to get fit

Last season was the chance 

• 2 weeks later...

Klopp is fuming as some fans ran onto the pitch to celebrate the Super Cup win and injured Adrian. No mention on the BBC article of bringing football back to the dark ages

35 year old Andy Lonergan might have to start vs Southampton. He played for Rochdale last season

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t like them, but boy they are good. Them and city are so far ahead of everyone else 

Honestly if I owned a football club (lol Ok ok), and I had a choice between Pep and klopp, I would probably choose klopp tbh.

I don't like Liverpool, but in fairness he has done amazing there imo.

Part of me kind of thinks pep has under achieved at city (by his own high standards), yes city play beautiful football and have won the league the last couple of seasons, Liverpool and city are head and shoulders above all other prem teams currently, but I also think citys failure to progress further in the champ league is a bit of a mark on his copy book currently.

Don't get me wrong pep has also done well, city are an amazing team, but I think you could argue they haven't performed on all fronts how people might have expected, considering how good they are.

Edited by MaVilla

• 1 month later...

Rich people problems.

New Balance threatening to take Liverpool to court over the right to pay them £70m per year rather than them moving to Nike.

Exclusive: New Balance and Liverpool head to High Court in battle over kit deal

The battle to be Liverpool’s kit supplier is heading for London’s High Court as New Balance fight to retain the lucrative contract.
Rival sportswear giant Nike looked set to be announced as the club’s new partner from the start of next season after agreeing a bumper deal with the European champions, understood to be worth around £70 million per season — a £25 million per season increase on the current arrangement and comfortably the biggest in the club’s history.
However, The Athletic can exclusively reveal that New Balance are desperately trying to stop Liverpool from cutting their ties and linking up with Nike instead.
The current suppliers are adamant that they have triggered their right to match Nike’s offer and should therefore be granted a contract extension with the Premier League leaders beyond May 2020. But Liverpool insist that is not the case and, as a result, New Balance have filed the dispute at the High Court.

https://theathletic.co.uk/1231484/2019/09/24/exclusive-new-balance-and-liverpool-head-to-high-court-in-battle-over-nike-kit-deal/

Â