Rino8

Another Barmytelly story:

A few weeks ago he rang up the local paintball site and asked if he could hire guns for the day for use off site, they said sure as long as you leave a deposit etc.

He goes along to the site as arranged, they ask him how many he wants, he says "all of them"

Then he asks about paintballs, he's asked how many he wants to buy. He replies "all of them"

They thought he'd use them in the garden (its huge with woods at the back too) but when he rang them to ask them to come and pick them up they saw the state of the inside of the house. Him and his mates played paintball inside a mansion worth at least £2mil.

He then asked the paintball guy if he knew any decorators…

He's certainly keeping the local economy busy round here.

Wonder if he hit the target?

• Like 3

Suarez leaving and Sturridge crocked have decimated their attack. And they were already leaking goals in at the same pace as last year, but now they can't win 4-3 every week. This is hilarious, I'm over to RAWK for more laughs.

They weren't god enough for second last year and they're probably a little better than they're doing this year. With everyone fit, they're a side that should be competing for sixth or maybe the last Champions league spot at a push - much like Spurs I guess - that's where they are. Their problem is that they thought last years second was a failure. 

Have never rated Rodgers and his "pass and move" philosophy was always media garbage because of team he was over. Lovren was a dreadful signing adn Markovic is even more atrocious. 

He has spent a fortune at Liverpool and only Sturridge has been a success. Coutinho looked good but in away games he is easily brushed aside

• Like 1

Its fun to gloat but I'd have Rodgers at AVFC in a heartbeat. Vastly superior manager to Lambert in every single sense. 

BUT he deserves what he is getting at Liverpool having spent fortunes on tat. 

Its fun to gloat but I'd have Rodgers at AVFC in a heartbeat. Vastly superior manager to Lambert in every single sense. 

BUT he deserves what he is getting at Liverpool having spent fortunes on tat. 

is he that much better than Lambert though? they got promoted at same time and they finished on the same amount of points with similar squads. 

His transfer market business is awful, he hasnt really found 1 bargain in his time even at Swansea he wasted 6 million on Danny Graham and Leroy Lita

Im sure if Villa had Luis Suarez we would have done a lot better even under Lambert

• Like 1

Another Barmytelly story:

A few weeks ago he rang up the local paintball site and asked if he could hire guns for the day for use off site, they said sure as long as you leave a deposit etc.

He goes along to the site as arranged, they ask him how many he wants, he says "all of them"

Then he asks about paintballs, he's asked how many he wants to buy. He replies "all of them"

They thought he'd use them in the garden (its huge with woods at the back too) but when he rang them to ask them to come and pick them up they saw the state of the inside of the house. Him and his mates played paintball inside a mansion worth at least £2mil.

He then asked the paintball guy if he knew any decorators…

He's certainly keeping the local economy busy round here.

Of course you would ring them back so they can come round and pick them up, of course you would ask some paintball clown if he knows anyone with experience of decorating mansions. "Yeah mate, I know a lad called Tone, he done my back bedroom, hell sort you right out lad, no problem, what's your budget £200? Nee problem pal."

What a load of **** shit.

They weren't god enough for second last year and they're probably a little better than they're doing this year. With everyone fit, they're a side that should be competing for sixth or maybe the last Champions league spot at a push - much like Spurs I guess - that's where they are. Their problem is that they thought last years second was a failure. 

They actually were good enough as they would have won it but for that Gerrard slip. The football they played last season was a joy to watch but that was the Suarez effect.I guess they are back to normality now. 

Â