Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

WHAT A SIGNING!!! Lambert Has really impressed with his work in The transfer market, I was at the Swansea game and Vlaar was Immense! The exact character we need, adds some fire into the Belly of AVFC.

Check this Video out, Skip about a minute in and watch, the guy is so passionate its unreal.

Ron Vlaar ‏@RonVlaar4

What a great weekend. #AVFC won, #Feyenoord won, but the most important was that my grandmothers (90 and 86) had a great time in Birmingham!

Ron's gran... is a Villa fan

Ron's gr-a-a-a-n is a Villa fan...

:lol:

**** brilliant yesterday, thank McGrath we sorted the deal out eventually.

Two things struck me yesterday watching him in person for the first time. He's built like a cruiserweight, he looks absolutely dominant out there. The only player we have to fill that horrendously fitting shirt with aplomb. Secondly, I thought (according to villa talkers who had seen him play maybe twice) he was slow? He's not lightening and yes, I can see why he might have issues turning carrying that powerful frame, but he can shift.

If Richard Dunne hadn't wasted half of his career in the pub this is the player he would have been. Now all Concrete Ron needs is the beard....

WHAT A SIGNING!!! Lambert Has really impressed with his work in The transfer market, I was at the Swansea game and Vlaar was Immense! The exact character we need, adds some fire into the Belly of AVFC.

Check this Video out, Skip about a minute in and watch, the guy is so passionate its unreal.

Haha that's brilliant, love how the other players are like what's he doing and then just start jumping around!

I'd hate to build him up for him to fade away so I'm going to wait until the end of the season before really judging him but so far so good.

Imagine a scene like that at VP........

Can't? Me neither ;)

I'd class him as our most important signing since Petrov

Great work Lambert & co.

You really do make the strangest comments I've ever known, consistently.

He's the first leader we've signed since Stan

Surely even you can see that

Â