Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Loved when he looked down on Dyer. Epic. "THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

personally - taking all villa bias out of it - i thought it made him look a right knob..... he wouldnt have dont that to Duncan Ferguson

I bet he would, you know.

I dont think he would............

What you yapping about? Made him look like a knob? Dyer had just gone over very, very easily. What do you want him to do? Just ignore it.

I wasnt his biggest fan before he joined

I thought he was slow but he's not

He has the heart of a lion and the dribbling skills of a brazilian

Are you saying that Ron Vlaar is a new found species - a Brazilion? That would explain a lot!

personally - taking all villa bias out of it - i thought it made him look a right knob..... he wouldnt have dont that to Duncan Ferguson

What you yapping about? Made him look like a knob? Dyer had just gone over very, very easily. What do you want him to do? Just ignore it.

where was he when got bullied to **** by sideshow bob from everton....... i think were all vastly overrating him here cos he shouts n beats his chest......

where was he when got bullied to **** by sideshow bob from everton....... i think were all vastly overrating him here cos he shouts n beats his chest......

There's always one who has to spoil it. Paint watches you dry pal.

He does more than just "shout and beat his chest". Don't know if you saw the Swansea game but he was immense and actually very good at defending (as well as going forward a couple of times).

Besides, we've needed somebody with his kind of personality for quite a while. He's everything Dunne isn't.

He was one of the only players on our team who performed well against Everton.

Â