Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Lol yeah, taking my family genetics into account I should get a hefty pay rise within the next 5-10 years as well :)

But seriously, 70k for absolutely nothing. What a joke. MUST GET RID - ASAP!

Lol yeah, taking my family genetics into account I should get a hefty pay rise within the next 5-10 years as well :)

I wouldn't say "absolutely nothing"....

.. but I would say no more than we get from Bannan, Holman or KEA.

Refreshingly, Ireland is exactly the type of transfer target that Lambert will ignore, so it's just a matter of time before these wasters are off the books for good.

do i remember wrong? i remember someone once saying that City subsidised the wages. As has been said on many occasions we do not know what goes on behind the scenes, funny though since he has trained with the kids the team togetherness has improved and we actually have a settled side with little squabling, might be connected.

I wouldn't say "absolutely nothing"....

.. but I would say no more than we get from Bannan, Holman or KEA.

Refreshingly, Ireland is exactly the type of transfer target that Lambert will ignore, so it's just a matter of time before these wasters are off the books for good.

Agreed, that was a little strong. I know he has played a game here and there. Checked his stats and he have actually played 779 minutes for us this season.  

That's still £3594,35 paid per minute of playing football, though. Rather poorly as well.

Where did 70k come from? Anyway true or not we should never have gone near him with a 'barge pole' as I remember saying at the time. I thought his talent was over rated, so that put me off before I even considered his mental state.

Why would any club buy him and take on his wages? He is on a free next summer so think we are stuck with him until then unless Hughes gets the Stoke job perhaps.

We may well pay him the difference in wages up front so he will leave and not cost us the full amount. If we get some sort of transfer fee that might off set it further.

Â