Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

• 1 month later...

Finally up to date on this. Will be gutted when it comes to an end but seeing as I don't watch online or download I guess it's going to be Christmas before the DVD is out and I've seen the whole of season 5.

• 2 months later...

Two days to go people...Here is a nerdist podcast with Vince Gilligan talking about the show and the upcoming final season.

Cheers.

For the nerds there is a weekly Vince Gilligan official podcast that comes out a couple of days after each show airs. There's also a show called Talking Bad that has interviews with the cast and creators which airs straight after BB

Two days to go people...Here is a nerdist podcast with Vince Gilligan talking about the show and the upcoming final season.

Cheers.

For the nerds there is a weekly Vince Gilligan official podcast that comes out a couple of days after each show airs. There's also a show called Talking Bad that has interviews with the cast and creators which airs straight after BB

No worries, the podcast is really good fun, in fact most of nerdist's podcasts are, and they're hosted by Chris Hardwick who is also the host of the show you're on about, Talking Bad, and also Talking Dead, which came first, a similar show for The Walking Dead.

One day!

Can't wait for this.

I was under the impression that all 8 episodes were being released at once on Netflix but I've just read something saying that they're coming on one at a time, weekly. Anyone know for sure?

Edit: Just found out that they're coming out weekly. Shame, was looking foward to a binge-watch! It's going to be a long, long 6 days between each episode!

Edited by JB

No, not a chance. It'll be shown on AMC in the States as usual, one episode a week, so over 2 months.

If you think you can wait 2 months then fair play, I know I can't. If you do, I'd strongly advise you to not come into this thread, though spoiler tags are generally used.

Been watching it through again in preparation, my word S4 is incredible. Easily the best of the series.

Gus was one of the best parts about the show

:-) Do... It.. :-)

Â