Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Now, I might be going slightly mental here but I spotted something in the latest episode that got the old mind going. Breaking Bad is a show known for including lots of foreshadowing via seemingly random imagery, one such random image jumped out at me this week - the registration plate on Walter's car.

5BB920X

I figured that 5 = the series, BB = the show title, 9 = the episode number.

So what does 20X mean? Does it mean anything at all? 

Now, I might be going slightly mental here but I spotted something in the latest episode that got the old mind going. Breaking Bad is a show known for including lots of foreshadowing via seemingly random imagery, one such random image jumped out at me this week - the registration plate on Walter's car.

5BB920X

I figured that 5 = the series, BB = the show title, 9 = the episode number.

So what does 20X mean? Does it mean anything at all? 

Hmmmm, I didn't spot that. This is like the Abbey Road album cover. :)  

920 could be a reference to the date, September 20th, though there is no episode of Breaking Bad due to be aired on that day (the nearest episodes are September 15th and September 22nd)  

Yay, I can finally post in this thread.

I hope Hank gets him... but this ain't going to end nicely.

Also, it was a pity Gus' background wasn't fleshed out more. I would've liked to known what he got up to in Chile...

Indeed, maybe they might show something about his background.

One of my favourite TV characters of all time

I still think the most fitting ending would be

Walt's family, friends, absolutely everyone in his life dying as a result of his actions (directly or indirectly), leaving Walt all by himself and him quite simply not caring.

If it's a "good vs bad" showdown or an "Oh God, what have I done?" thing (or any sort of morality play, for that matter), I'll be disgusted.

ok I have gave in and started watching this, I don't watch tv series pretty much as a rule but this has got me kind of interested, I'm currently on the 4th episode of the 1st series.

I'm actually quite jealous.

Â