Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Hi guys, for some reason I seem to be missing out on these series such as breaking bad, dexter and the one with the American gang.

I used to always catch in to a good series but it used up be stuff like CSI, House etc. I think it ended with lost maybe.

I don't know why I keep missing them, I hear everyone talking about them but they seem so old by the time i think of watching them that its too late.

Question is is it worth starting from scratch on any of these and how can I do it? And how do you find and get into them to start with?

Yes absolutely worth starting from scratch.

No-one has time to watch all of the trendy ones, but Breaking Bad is the one to watch first.

Netflix. On PS3 / Xbox / Wii, or laptop / PC plugged into TV etc.

Been watching it through again in preparation, my word S4 is incredible. Easily the best of the series.

Gus was one of the best parts about the show

Agreed, S4 was easily the best.

and that was such a perfect ending to S4, they shouldn't have made a S5.

Ah man can't wait to go home and watch this.

Saw a theory last night that

If true hints that Walt has killed a major character before his 52nd birthday when we see him in the future at the very start of season 5. Then again could be a load of bollox

Just watched it... wow.

That last scene, especially that last line, which has been trending on Twitter so I'm glad I've stayed off it all day.

Anyone else notice the throwbacks and the growing similarities between Walt and Gus as if he's becoming Gus? The scene with Lydia and Walt in the car-wash mirroring the time in Los Pollos Hermanos when Walt desperately needed to speak to Gus and Gus acted calmly, not talking about "the business", and even Walt folding the towel before throwing up in the toilet like Gus did after poisoning himself and the Cartel members? Even the kid with the remote-controlled car was a throwback, and I'm sure there were plenty of others that I missed on the first time watching it. Such clever writing, I love it.

Just watched it... wow.

That last scene, especially that last line, which has been trending on Twitter so I'm glad I've stayed off it all day.

Anyone else notice the throwbacks and the growing similarities between Walt and Gus as if he's becoming Gus? The scene with Lydia and Walt in the car-wash mirroring the time in Los Pollos Hermanos when Walt desperately needed to speak to Gus and Gus acted calmly, not talking about "the business", and even Walt folding the towel before throwing up in the toilet like Gus did after poisoning himself and the Cartel members? Even the kid with the remote-controlled car was a throwback, and I'm sure there were plenty of others that I missed on the first time watching it. Such clever writing, I love it.

Great start. I'll be sad when it finishes although I plan to blast through the whole thing once it's done.

I did wonder about the kid with the remote-controlled car, when was that in it before?

Who's the ricin for... Hank, sunglasses woman, Jesse, WW  :detect:  

Just watched it... wow.

Great start. I'll be sad when it finishes although I plan to blast through the whole thing once it's done.

I did wonder about the kid with the remote-controlled car, when was that in it before?

Who's the ricin for... Hank, sunglasses woman, Jesse, WW  :detect:  

Yep, the kid with the remote-controlled car has definitely been in it before. I seem to recall Marie driving over it, or something like that. I'm going to watch through it again later with my dad since he likes it, I'll be on the look out for any other little touches like that.

I can't wait to find out the whole deal with present-day Walt. First the guns in the trunk of the car parked at the diner, and now Ricin hidden in his abandoned home?

Edited by Ginko

Â