Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

I am watching this have got first seasons downloaded

I am coming to end of season 2,

This programme is actually blowing me away its so bloody good and addictive. I just wonder what direction they will go with Skylars brother, think he will ahve a massive role in next few seasons.

The lawyer is hilarous I might add probably my favourite charchter thus far

Edited by Demitri_C

You have soooooooooo much more amazing stuff awaiting you.

You should however do something about that spoiler of a second paragraph. There is a lot of people still to get hooked on this show, now that awareness has significantly increased.

I don't agree that Dem should remove the spoiler.

The thread warns of spoilers, and it's about a TV show, of course people are going to be discussing right up to the newest episodes.

If people don't want spoilers, then they should probably avoid a thread about a show that warns it may contain them?

He has the ability to hide it in a spoiler quote thing, so he probably should format it. It's not hard.

I'm 10x less likely to read something if I have to click a button to show it.

If it was something that aired yesterday in America and wasn't yet aired on UK tv, then sure, but for season 2? You'll find far worse spoilers on just about every page of this thread.

Seems a pretty odd point to suddenly decide to want everything spoilered, especially when the first page of the thread has exactly the same spoiler (with a bit more), and I'd hazard a guess someone new to the show would probably start there first.

Perhaps we should just tell him that Walter kills Gus with a bomb detonated by Hector if he doesnt take down the spoiler?

Or what about that Hank and Walter go into business together in S5P2?[/spoilr]

I just wonder what direction they will go with Skylars brother, think he will ahve a massive role in next few seasons.

Skylar's brother? I assume you mean Hank. He is her brother-in-law, married to Skylar's sister Marie.

SKYLER.

SKYLER.

SKYLER.

As for the spoiler issue, I cant agree with the "oh it's from an old episode so it doesnt matter" argument. It's obvious from reading this thread that the very existence of the thread is getting new people to watch the show from the start all the time. There is a ton of stuff from seasons 3-5 that we could drop on people who are only at S2 and that wouldnt be fair, so why should it be fair for somebody at S2 to spoil something for somebody who is still on the fence about watching this brilliant show? Because they dont know how to or cant be bothered to use spoiler tags?

• Like 1

I started this thread off on the old site, before we had spoiler tags and people were cleverly using white text instead. I put the spoiler warning on it for a reason but there's no excuse to not use the spoiler tags now that we have them. If you can't figure out how to use them, quote a post that uses them successfully and figure it out from the code on there, simple.

And sorry, SkylEr. Bludy hel, grammer naazi or wat? Your allmost as bad as Keiran Clarke!

• 3 weeks later...

Finished season 5, was abit disappointed in series 5 didnt think was good as series 3 and 4. 4 was definitely my favourite espically the last episode

****SPOLIER ALERT********

I still dont understand why walt felt the need to shoot mike? was un-neccessery in my opinion

Edited by Demitri_C

miffner if i knew how do to do i would it? and if you havent noticed i deleted the other one ..

apologies LSV but can someone tell me how to do these bloody spolier tags???

ive asked a couple times now and no answer

thanks

Â