Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

There was a shot in this weeks very very briefly of a gun over Hank I think.

It was as Gomez walked into his office, don't know if that's a sign of things to come?

Jesse mad!

Without giving anything away was it a good episode? Out of ten maybe?

I'd give it a 7, but it ends well and really leaves you wanting to get the next one on. 

I flew through the first 4 seasons on DVD, so I don't think I've got anywhere near the connection to the characters that a lot of people in this thread do.

If you watch something at the pace it comes out on TV you have so much longer to pore over it. 

Couple of 10's! Woah, didn't think it was that good.

I love Saul so much, he's brilliant.

One of the best episodes in the entire series for me. My favourite episodes normally have one really huge moment. This one had at least two that made me gawp at the screen.

Absolutely brilliant. I won't hesitate in giving it a 10/10.

I know there are much bigger things going on in this episode, though they all make sense to me somewhat, especially the last bit of the episode with Jesse after I thought about it and remembered back a bit... but did anyone else think that diner at the beginning with Todd was the same one Walt was in at the very start of Season 5? When it was "present day 52-year-old has hair and an awesome scruffy beard" Walt? The next scene after that was those three driving INTO New Mexico, so if that was the same diner, that means it was out of state, meaning the whole gun in the trunk at the start of season 5 is for someone out of state, possibly Todd and his gang? Just a thought I had.

EDIT - Scratch that, I think the diner at the start of Season 5 with "future" Walt was a Denny's, and this one is just a run-down café. Oh well.

Edited by Ginko

Â