Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

A long term reader of the site but Julie you've been off form recenty. Clyne, whittingham etc.

I will try harder I promise...... info on Lambert was good though although I was hoping for Moyes.

I stand by everything I said about Whitts & Clyne - and I'm sure the info was good.

He was spot on about Holt not landing.

Julie did u run over Trents cat or something ?!

No ........ what's more I get stick about stuff been posted off twitter when loads of others do it... but I get the blame!!

I didn't get the Clyne or Whitts and other names I've posted info off twitter neither.

In future I don't think I'm going to mention any names of players as appears to be the case with MM & Gazton

because if they don't come off you're accused of making it up and I don't honestly!

A long term reader of the site but Julie you've been off form recenty. Clyne, whittingham etc.

I stand by everything I said about Whitts & Clyne - and I'm sure the info was good.

Obviously it wasn't :winkold:

As regards Clyne -

Also VillaonSea called this been off with Clyne a couple of days ago - so it was on the cards up to then.

Julie did u run over Trents cat or something ?!

No ........ what's more I get stick about stuff been posted off twitter when loads of others do it... but I get the blame!!

I didn't get the Clyne or Whitts and other names I've posted info off twitter neither.

In future I don't think I'm going to mention any names of players as appears to be the case with MM & Gazton

because if they don't come off you're accused of making it up and I don't honestly!

Purely from a speculation point of view I think it's great that we have someone that is on Twitter and can summarise/scrutinise info for us on VT. People seem to get bent out of shape because it's Twitter and it's a rumour. So what if some 14 year old makes it up, it's a good discussion point. Twitter is just the same as 99% of the shit newspapers out there but sometimes there is a nugget of decent info that is a hell of a lot more interesting than what colour pants fans wear to football matches or some of the other more random articles.

If people don't want to look at specualation if there's a chance it could be wrong, don't bother reading this article.

It's becoming very apparent that Sheffield United produce very talented right backs. I have no doubt that Lowton will be the to the same standard as the likes of Walker and Naughton once he gets used to the league.

Â