Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Which leads to me concluding that most of the names people are hearing they are only hearing in their own heads before posting them somewhere on the internet and claiming ITK status.

Villa 2 ITK's 0

Yeah but even Gazton said Welcome OLe which proved to not happen in the end - people do get told stuff but it doesn't always work out does it?

MM said we'd pick bones off Blues - so far no one has signed from SHA..... MM doesn't make stuff up & neither do some other VT posters.

Yeah but even Gazton said Welcome OLe which proved to not happen in the end - people do get told stuff but it doesn't always work out does it?

MM said we'd pick bones off Blues - so far no one has signed from SHA..... MM doesn't make stuff up & neither do some other VT posters.

You are intentionally ignoring the point I'm making Julie, its not about the names that don't work out its about the names that do that nobody has ever mention. You already know that but you are ignoring it and trying to avoid it so I will leave it there.

You are intentionally ignoring the point I'm making Julie, its not about the names that don't work out its about the names that do that nobody has ever mention. You already know that but you are ignoring it and trying to avoid it so I will leave it there.

I'm not ignoring your point. I know no one has expected the players we've signed apart from Holman - I thought he was on the cards months ago

from McLeish days.

Erm, yes, he signed a pre contract in April or there about. Don't remember anything on twitter that time either. It was suddenly in the news, or something like that.

I'm not ignoring your point. I know no one has expected the players we've signed apart from Holman - I thought he was on the cards months ago

from McLeish days.

Yes you have been as you've desperately trying to shift the focus away from the players we have signed to anything else. As for Holman again you are either missing or ignoring the point, the point is nobody predicted that signing at the time it happened because people hadn't a clue.

Anyway I'd rather talk about the players we are signing rather than the ones people pretend we are. :)

So who knows anything about this lad from Sheff United?

My creative juices are flowing after my recent Karim El Ahmadi.....Rock the crossbar suggestion so can I be the first to say............

There's only one Matthew Lowton...........Welcome!!

For one thing methinks if McLeish had signed him....VT would have gone into overdrive with negative posts.

The irony is we all have a bit more faith in Lambert and picking up lower league gems.

I must have watched sheffield united about 8 times last season. The name rings a bell, but that standard of football is so so poor. Its all hoof ball. having nani and hazard running at him maybe a different prospect then kevin kilbane

I must have watched sheffield united about 8 times last season. The name rings a bell, but that standard of football is so so poor. Its all hoof ball. having nani and hazard running at him maybe a different prospect then kevin kilbane

Dare you mock Kevin Kilbane??

For one thing methinks if McLeish had signed him....VT would have gone into overdrive with negative posts.

The irony is we all have a bit more faith in Lambert and picking up lower league gems.

I'm not quite sure where the irony is in the above to be honest Julie.

As for a supposed difference in attitudes to this signing under different managers that is to be expected surely? People's views, hopes and expectations on players they aren't aware of is obviously going to be in part a reflection on their views of the manager who signs them.

Â