Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

ah rite

i wouldn't be bothered if it was 3m coz Lambert isn't going to spend money on a league 1 player if it affects other signings!

but the mail could easily have plucked that figure from the air....

i reckon about 2mill rising to 3

I'd Imagine that It will be a fee that COULD reach £3million based on different add ons.

This is the impression I get. Quite happy when a young player is signed with add ons as it shows that his former club have confidence in his ability to reach those heights.

Let's hope Lowton turns out to be a success like Jonny Howson - IIRC Lambert plucked him from the lower leagues and turned him into a really decent PL midfielder.

Culverhouse was a RB so I'm sure they know what they're doing.

This is what I am liking about Lambert so far. No messing around. Going about his business quietly, and looking at players with good sell-on value at reasonable prices. £3m for a 23 year old player with the potential to improve is much better than what £3m got us last summer- Alan Hutton.

Transfer ITK ‏@ITK_TRANSFER

Villa paid 2m plus add ons for Lowton #avfc #sufc

sorry to quote twitter :oops:

That guy is a massive bullshit artist, he either makes shit up or copies what other sources have said, like most of these accounts on Twitter with ITK in them.

If Lambert wants him, that's enough. But if he had to pay that to get him then; if anything; it has piqued my curiosity even more. This could be quite the player :)

That guy is a massive bullshit artist, he either makes shit up or copies what other sources have said, like most of these accounts on Twitter with ITK in them.
You saying Mat Kendrick is a bullshit artist?

Has signed. Expect announcement around lunchtime.

Lets hope he can do it here, does this now rule out Nathaniel Clyne?

Apparently it does - Clyne's not coming just been told - messing us about so went elsewhere.

Verbal agreement as well with player - just goes to show it's all about agents and £££s!

Let's hope Lowton turns out to be a success like Jonny Howson - IIRC Lambert plucked him from the lower leagues and turned him into a really decent PL midfielder.

im pleased about this Lowton signing but i think you're jumping the gun a bit with Howson there....

only came from the championship and he hasn't been THAT good for Norwich....

anyhoo this is about Lowton.....

just text my mate who is a SUFC ticket holder with the news and his reply...

"Bastards!! How much for? Yeah very good player. Not as good as Walker though as he is top class but still very good. Defo premiership player of the future and he will do well under Lambert coz he's a real grafter. Got yourself a bargain to be honest"

Could be very good business for £3m.. although there is always that doubt in my mind that he could be another Delph.

Anyway alot of people seem to be putting trust into Lambert so i'll do the same aswell as he seems to know what he wants.

Welcome Matthew.

You saying Mat Kendrick is a bullshit artist?

No, why is ‏@ITK_TRANSFER Mat Kendrick?

Â