Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

And goodbye Alan! :wave:

We've gotta find someone who'll buy him yet.

He was never gonna get near the first team since Lambert said on the very first day 'Alan, we start training tomorrow, but you're not going to be involved in it., but we still need to get him off the wage bill I imagine.

And goodbye Alan! :wave:

We've gotta find someone who'll buy him yet.

He was never gonna get near the first team since Lambert said on the very first day 'Alan, we start training tomorrow, but you're not going to be involved in it., but we still need to get him off the wage bill I imagine.

We should sell him to WHU, they need a RB and I'm sure he wouldn't object to moving back down south.

We should make McLeish buy him out of his own money. That £3m payoff he got should just about cover it, then they can both **** off back to Club 12.

my understanding is that there will be a marquee signing.

I generally am all for the value for money, on the way up, hungry ambitious young players.

Ron Saunders seemed to make a decent job of it.

Sammy Morgan? :lol:

Welcome Matt BTW.

So we've gotten 3 decent players in for a whopping 5 million pounds. I'm not complaining too much, I remember the days we didn't even HAVE A RIGHT BACK! I'm almost certain there will be at least one big signing, I can feel it in my bones. I like the way Lambert isnt dossing about with the signings though, he really wants them all is as soon as possible to work with. As a pose to OLD school MON "We are trying to try and strengthen, etc bla bla bla". Worst case scenario we have a very capable right back in Lichaj already, so chill!

His brother is on Twitter - says the fee is very different to what is being reported. Won't say what it is though.

Probably £1mil up front with add ons, the SUFC fans said they are very bad for selling players.

well we arent exactly the best buying club ourselves :(

I have heard good things from my "scout" about this fella. Though we both questioned the age and the step-up-ability. Solid defensively, absolutely brilliant going forward, for the level he's at anyway.

Welcome to the club.

my understanding is that there will be a marquee signing.

I generally am all for the value for money, on the way up, hungry ambitious young players.

Ron Saunders seemed to make a decent job of it.

Sammy Morgan? :lol:

Welcome Matt BTW.

Turnbull, Vic Crowe bought six foot two eyes are blue, Sammy Morgans after you. Do you recall his bullying of Bob Wilson, got sent off in the first game at Highbury and the reply was four days later and in those days he was allowed to play. Poor old Bob was a quivering wreck :D

:D Good stuff Mancini_ He helped them to promotion didn't he? Is that right?

What's the Hungarian league like? Fast or slow, physical etc?

Yep, they won promotion after years of struggling in the second division, following a controversial exclusion from the first league. A club who never got relegated on the pitch, playing every season in the top flight before. "Fradi" is the most popular club in Hungary (two-time WC silver medalist, let's not forget), and has a great history, being the record champion and cup winner of the country, and winner of the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (predecessor to the UEFA Cup) in 1965.

On the other hand, nowadays Hungarian football is just about to wake up after like 25 years of sleep... The last bit of success came in 1985 when Videoton lost the UEFA Cup final to Real Madrid, but since... Only two teams reached the Champions League group phase (Fradi in 1995 and Debrecen in 2009), so it's not that sharp really.

One who you may know, Zoltán Gera was a big star for Fradi, who signed for West Brom a few years ago, and had a part in Fulham's run in the Europa League two years ago.

These days the Hungarian league is a bit slow paced but the players are physically OK, and are good on the ball.

Â