Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

ref Hutton, just speculating but just noticed on the OS when looking at the training pics that if you click on the "choose another gallery" drop down menu above the gallery if you click on the Hutton 2012 profile one it links to an invalid/expired page, all the others before that seem to work and if you go to the "image galleries" page directly from the news tab the Hutton gallery isn't evan listed there. Maybe me being too hopeful but maybe Hutton is gone/going soon?

ref Hutton, just speculating but just noticed on the OS when looking at the training pics that if you click on the "choose another gallery" drop down menu above the gallery if you click on the Hutton 2012 profile one it links to an invalid/expired page, all the others before that seem to work and if you go to the "image galleries" page directly from the news tab the Hutton gallery isn't evan listed there. Maybe me being too hopeful but maybe Hutton is gone/going soon?

Perhaps being too hopeful but I think everyone here likes where your head is at... nice work.

I'd say we've all just been told. It's pretty obvious that we're not going to sign Clyne now we've just signed another right back...

TBF NuremburgVillain please look at my post last night. Villa had a verbal agreement with the player concerned.

No. You think Villa had a verbal agreement.

Now. The football world is quite mucky.

Of the three signings we've made - two of them come from clubs with Macron as kit supplier. Probably nothing, but seeing as it's a small brand thats rather suprising.

Like Holman and Karim El Ahmadi I've never heard of him. Could be good, good be crap. Will wait and see. Not going to pretend that whilst these are all well and good getting the squad into shape it'd be nice for an exciting one.

A Sheffield United fan I spoke to is delighted at this. He says Lowton lacks the pace for the Premier League and expected £1m tops for him.

i'd say that is bitterness or maybe just being defensive...

i know 7 SU season ticket holders and they are all gutted about this...

just received 2 new texts from friends...

"**** hell 2-3 mill! the blades are the worst at trying to get decent money. **** tosser of a face leon best goes for 3m and he is utter shite and we cant get more than 2m for our best player. We are a joke. Can we have the scottish twunt? Knowing us we will give you 4mill coz we have no idea"

"If you have signed him im giving my season ticket back. Easily worth 4-5m. IMO our best player and as far as development goes as good as the Kyles when they left (although different to Walker and more similar to Naughton). Totally gutted :("

Summer 2012 is turning out to be a nightmare for those claiming to be ITK :)

Is it fair to say Twitter has replaced it or should we have another ITK Sticky?

I was including those on Twitter.

Two signings down and none of them have called either of them.

Not as bad as last Summer Trent when everyone at B6 thought Moyes was landing and instead they got McLeish!!! :winkold:

TBF Trent it's all about agents these days - people might hear names being chased but until it's done & dusted no one can call anything 100%

If agents think they can get better wages, signing on fees etc etc they they tell the player where to go, so no one can call anything for sure.

Not as bad as last Summer Trent when everyone at B6 thought Moyes was landing and instead they got McLeish!!! :winkold:

I seem to remember you adding to that speculation too Julie!! :lol:

I feel so ashamed I was telling people on here to give him a chance...

Is it fair to say Twitter has replaced it or should we have another ITK Sticky?

I was including those on Twitter.

I know you were, I meant that are we no longer in need of an ITK thread as we know have twitter? I used always enjoy reading over them.

A Sheffield United fan I spoke to is delighted at this. He says Lowton lacks the pace for the Premier League and expected £1m tops for him.

i'd say that is bitterness or maybe just being defensive...

i know 7 SU season ticket holders and they are all gutted about this...

just received 2 new texts from friends...

"**** hell 2-3 mill! the blades are the worst at trying to get decent money. **** tosser of a face leon best goes for 3m and he is utter shite and we cant get more than 2m for our best player. We are a joke. Can we have the scottish twunt? Knowing us we will give you 4mill coz we have no idea"

"If you have signed him im giving my season ticket back. Easily worth 4-5m. IMO our best player and as far as development goes as good as the Kyles when they left (although different to Walker and more similar to Naughton). Totally gutted :("

To be honest that goes alongside everything else I have heard.

The guy did say he thought he would do a decent job for us, just £3m was too much, but heh, we will soon find out.

No. You think Villa had a verbal agreement.

OK just for you Pilchard - I'll rephrase that just for you - I was told that Villa had a verbal agreement with Clyne a couple of days ago

as I posted.

I also said if he went elsewhere - so I was told - it would be down to those around him more - not the player.

I think we can work that out for ourselves - Better wages in other pastures.

TBF Trent it's all about agents these days - people might hear names being chased but until it's done & dusted no one can call anything 100%

If agents think they can get better wages, signing on fees etc etc they they tell the player where to go, so no one can call anything for sure.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

We've signed two players and nobody had the first clue about either of them.

I'm not talking about the names people are getting wrong I'm talking about the ones they are getting right, only they aren't they aren't getting close to them.

Which leads to me concluding that most of the names people are hearing they are only hearing in their own heads before posting them somewhere on the internet and claiming ITK status.

Villa 2 ITK's 0

I seem to remember you adding to that speculation too Julie!! Laughing

Yip like many cos everyone thought Lerner had got him.

Moyes I think is now superglued to his office chair at Goodison Park. I wonder if he'll ever leave?

Anyhows OT ... Welcome Matthew - someone I think who will be happy to play for AVFC

Â