General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yossi Benayoun‏@YossiBenayoun15

Morning,I can confirm that I'm in talks with two premier league clubs about a loan move,hope to sort it by tomorrow evening..

As good a players as he might be/has been there are very few players i wan't less at Aston Villa then him.

any reason why? I'd be content to ee him come in on loan to supplement the youth with some experience.

I have quite a few friends from Palestine, some are alive, some are not...

Not Benayouns fault of course, im sure he's a lovelly guy but i wan't nothing to do with his country.

I would (probably)not boycott if we signed him, but i would not cheer if he scored.

If this violated some rules on the forum im sorry and please remove the post asap

Absolute ridiculous post.

To be fair I live in the middle East, and my feelings on THAT country are the same, i'm not muslim or anything like that though. Not sure i'd go as far as not cheering if he scored though.

James Nursey‏@JamesNursey

Hearing #AVFC still after Benteke. Not expecting him to play in Genk’s Europa League tie with Lucerne tonight

Come on James get with the project, that's old news chap

If you had said Bonjour mon ami comment allez vous, then I may have been impressed

James Nursey‏@JamesNursey

Hearing #AVFC still after Benteke. Not expecting him to play in Genk’s Europa League tie with Lucerne tonight

Come on James get with the project, that's old news chap

If you had said Bonjour mon ami comment allez vous, then I may have been impressed

Oh, come on Richard! Is it time for Bonjour Christian yet?

I see where SNE is coming from tbh. Some things are more important then football. However not sure what Benayoun has ever done to warrant the lack of support. You cant tar him with the same brush. Unless I've missed something? If we had someone from the Israeli government in charge then I would be with you...