General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

i think it says it all that no big clubs have come in for him when everyone knows he is in a dire situation...

i personally think it is hilarious that Liverpool have ditched him in it....

what a penis...there was no need to go awol and not train...

Fulham look like a much better team than Sunderland this year and if he has to go he aint gonna be happy surely

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON has probably been given full control

Niall Quinn isn't there anymore is he?

You would think Sunderland had looked at his track record at Villa and got someone in at boardroom level to reign him in

If it carries on it won't be long before the coffers are dry and they are on the roads to financial ruin

I've removed the post as it has nothing to do with football.

You don't get it and thats ok.

I lost a former girlfriend and friends to her and her family, not that long ago.

Those wounds are still very open.

As for Benayoun he'd be an ok short term signing.

I understand you. Especially when you see the condition Palestinian footballers have to endure under the occupation, Link. It is just not fair....

I'll get ready for the stick that will come my way.

But so far I'm struggling to see many teams that have had a transfer window as poor as ourselves. Other teams may not have done as much business but then they weren't in the poor position we were.

Not long left to change this.

One signing would make this window perfect. James Milner! Wont happen obviously. Hopefully Benteke, Bowery and Stephens wont be the only players coming in.

If Milner became available MON would move heaven and earth to get him.

If he thought he was earning a lot at city .....

But so far I'm struggling to see many teams that have had a transfer window as poor as ourselves. Other teams may not have done as much business but then they weren't in the poor position we were.

I'm sure we are working on sorting it.

Fully agree.